E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Huang, A. Q., Crow, M. L., Heydt, G. T. (2014) The future renewable electric energy delivery and management (FREEDM) system: the energy internet. Proceedings of the IEEE, 99(1): 133–148. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, Z. Y., Zhao, J. H., Wen F. S. (2014) From smart grid to energy internet basic concept and research framework. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38(15): 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Mathiesen, B. V., Lund. H., Connolly, D. (2015) Smart energy systems for coherent 100% renewable energy and transport solutions. Applied Energy, 145:139–154. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, L., Yuan, Y., Wang Z. (2016) Evaluation index system and comprehensive evaluation method of energy internet in innovative demonstration area of smart grid. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 28(1): 39–45. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., Sun, Z. D., Han, L. (2017). Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method for energy management systems based on an internet of things. IEEE Journals & Magazines, 21312–21322. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.