E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Ma, FJ. From single to multi-energy complementary. Heating & Refrigeration, 10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yang, GL. Experimental and Economic Analysis of the Pluripotent Complementary Energy Supply System, Tianjin University. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao YM. Application and optimization design of wind solar hybrid power generation system. Enterprise technology & development, 10 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Xue CX. Research on control technology of multi-energy hybrid isolated power system based on ocean energy. Beijing: National Marine Technology Center. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Xie J, Sang CS, Ma Y, et al. Design of multi-energy complementary power generation system for new energy supply. Journal of Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 44 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Cai LM, He Y, Zhang TJ, et al. Design of Centralized Control System for Wind-light-battery Power Plants. Southern energy constuction, 7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yao YX, Ye L, Qu XX, et al. Exergy analysis model of wind-solar-hydro multi-energy generation power system. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 39 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Hao H, Zhi JM, and Yao JB. TheＲunning Mode of the Solar Energy and Ground Source Heat Pump and Heating Network in Cold regions. Journal of Shenyang Jianzhu University (Natural Science), 33 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Liu L, Cao CW. Research on the application of multi energy complementary “solar energy + air energy” heating in Alpine Region. Qinghai science and technology, 27 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Cui XY,. Zhang WJ., Jin H. Performance of solar assisted air-source heat pump in winter. Journal of North China Institute of Science and Technology 14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dong X, Tian Q, Wu B, Research overview on heating technology of solar-thermal air source heat pump. Journal of Taiyuan University of Technology 48 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Feng J, Zhang XY, Energy saving evaluation method of solar and ground source heat pump coupling system. Constuction Science and Technology, 24 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Huang T, Yuan LH, Wang YH, Optimization design on coupled system with solar energy and ground source heat pump in cold region, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning 12 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.