E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Chen Y., Zhao Y. X., Zhao Y., Wang D., Bai H., Guo H. C. (2019) Research on nitrogen and phosphorus pollution loads in Bailihu Lake basin based on SWAT model. Journal of Peking University (Natural Science Edition), 55(06): 1112–1118. [Google Scholar]
- Tharme R E. (2003) A global perspective on environmental flowassessment: emerging trends in the development andapplication of environmental flow methodologies for rivers. River research and applications, 19(5): 397–441. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng H. G., Yue Y., Yang S. T. et al. (2005) Estimation and analysis of non-point source pollution load in Yellow River basin. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, 26(26): 384–391. [Google Scholar]
- Huang G. R., Chen X. L., Ren X. W. (2019) Analysis and simulation of non-point source pollution features of typical basins in Feilaixia Reservoir of Beijiang River. Water Resources Protection, 35(04): 9–16+62. [Google Scholar]
- Yang S., Dong G., Zheng D., et al. (2011) Coupling Xin’anjiang model and SWAT to simulate agricultural non-point source pollution in Songtao watershed of Hainan，China. Ecological Modelling, 222(20/21/22): 3701–3717. [Google Scholar]
- Lai G. Y., Yi S. K., Liu W. et al. (2018) Simulation of non-point source pollution in karst regions based on the modified SWAT model: A case study of Heigang River basin. Journal of Lake Sciences, 30 (6): 1560–1575. [Google Scholar]
- Meng X Y, Wang H, Lei X H, et al. (2017) Hydrological modeling in the Manas River Basin using soil and water assessment tool driven by CMADS． Tehnicki Vjesnik-Technical Gazette, 24(2): 525–534. [Google Scholar]
- Meng X.Y., Zhang X.S., Yang M.X., et al. (2019) Application and Evaluation of the China Meteorological Assimilation Driving Datasets for the SWAT Model (CMADS) in Poorly Gauged Regions in Western China. Water, 11(10). [Google Scholar]
- Lu L., Pan X. Y., Li W., Cui Q. M., Li J. (2017) Analysis of change patterns of runoff and precipitation in Chao River basin. Beijing Water Affairs, (01): 9–14. [Google Scholar]
- Fischer G F, Nachtergaele S, Prieler H T, et al. (2008) Globalagro-ecological zones assessment for agriculture (GAEZ 2008). Laxenburg: IIASA. [Google Scholar]
- The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. (1996) World Soil Resources Reports: FAO/UNESCO Soil Map of the World (Modified). Rome: FAO. 60. [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Soil Taxonomy Research Group. (1992) Chinese Soil Taxonomy. Science Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu J. L., Shen Z.Y., Hou X.S., Xie H., Leng G.Y. (2020) Evaluating the performance of conservation practices under climate change scenarios in the Miyun Reservoir Watershed, China. Ecological Engineering, 143: 105700. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Y. L., Bai Z. H., Ao T. Q. (2019) Analysis of non-point source pollution features in Lu County of Longxi River based on the SWAT model. China Rural Water and Hydropower, (07): 103–109. [Google Scholar]
- Zhai X. Y., Xia J. Zhang Y. Y. (2011) Runoff simulation of Shali River basin based on SWAT model. Journal of Wuhan University (Engineering Science Edition). 44(2): 142–145. [Google Scholar]
- Pang J. P. (2007) Distributed simulation of non-point source pollution. Beijing Normal University, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.