E3S Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental and Engineering Management (EEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Environmental Monitoring and Quality Technology Assessment|
|Published online||06 May 2021|
- Xu Guangxing, Yao Lingkan, Gao Zhaoning, et al. Large-scale shaking table model test study on slope dynamic characteristics and dynamic response[J]. Journal of Rock and Soil Mechanics and Engineering, vol 3, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Ruihua, Xu Qiang, Feng Wenkai, et al. Shaking table physical simulation test study on deformation and failure mechanism of double-sided slope under strong earthquake conditions[J]. Journal of Engineering Geology, vol 6, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ping, Wu Delun. Experimental study on slope sliding under dynamic load[J]. Journal of Chongqing Jianzhu University, vol 2, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Yanhui. Study on prediction method of earthquake landslide in western China[D]. Beijing:China University of Geosciences, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Cunyu, Wang Sijing. Study on the bank slope stability of Ertan Reservoir under earthquake conditions, problems of engineering geomechanics of rock mass (7)[M]. 1987, Beijing: Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- He Yunlong, Lu Shuyuan. Approximate calculation method for seismic action of rock slopes[J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, vol 2, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Shengguo, Lu Qiurong. Seismic stability analysis of the high slope of the Three Gorges Ship Lock on the Yangtze River[R]. Wuhan: Scientific Research Report of Wuhan Yangtze River Scientific Research Institute, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yushu, Gao Guangyun, Li Tianbin. Seismic dynamic response and stability analysis of the slope of tunnel entrance under bias pressure[J]. Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, vol 5, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.