E3S Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental and Engineering Management (EEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Intelligent Environmental Monitoring and Quality Technology Assessment|
|Published online||06 May 2021|
- Practical building aseismic design manual, China Construction Industry Press, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Huixian, chief editor, Tangshan earthquake damage, Earthquake Press, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- Seed, H. B., etc, Clay Strengh under Earthquake loading Condition, Journal of the Soil Mechanics and Foundation Division, ASCE, 92, SMZ, March, 1966. [Google Scholar]
- Thiers, G. R., Seed, H. B., Shrength and Stress-stain characteristics of C1ays Subjected to Seismic Loading Condition Vibration Effects of Earthquake ON Soil and Foundation, ASTM, April, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Shousong, Shi Zhaoji. Experimental study on seismic subsidence of soil, Acta geotechnical engineering, Vol. 11, No. 4, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Zhaoji, Yu Shousong, Weng Lunian. Calculation and analysis of seismic subsidence in Tanggu Xingang area [J]. Acta civil engineering, 1988,4: 24. [Google Scholar]
- Seed H. B., Arango I., Chan C K Evaluation of soil liquefaction potential during earthquake[R]. Report No. EERC 75-28, Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley CA, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- Finn, W. D. L. State-of-the-art of geotechnical earthquake engineering practice[J]. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 2000, 20: 1–15. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Zhanling. Numerical simulation of earthquake damage of soft soil site based on Finn model [J]. Science and technology era, 2015 (13), 89–90. [Google Scholar]
- Mardin G. B., Finn W. D. L., Seed H. B.. Fundamentals of liquefaction under cyclic loading[J]. J. Geotech, Div ASCE, 1975, 101(5): 423–438. [Google Scholar]
- Byrne P. A. Cyclic shear-volume coupling and porepressure model for sand[C]. Second International Conference on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics, Missouri, 1991, 47–55. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yumin, Xu Dingping. FLAC / FLAC3D foundation and engineering examples [M]. Beijing: China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Yiqun, Zhang Xi, Zhao Shukai, et al. Pore pressure development model of saturated soft clay around tunnel under subway vibration load [J]. Civil engineering Journal of engineering, 2007,40 (4): 83–86. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.