E3S Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental and Engineering Management (EEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Big Data Environment Management Application and Industry Research|
|Published online||06 May 2021|
- Li Huiling, Mou Yonglin. Research on risk management of EPC project [J]. Construction economics, 2020, 41(S1):103–107. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Zhongjie. Research on the Development Environment and Suggestions of EPC Mode in China [J]. Construction Economy, 2018, 39(11):5–7. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Yingbo, Yao Fuyi, Tong Wenjing, Zhang Qi. Design and Application of performance Evaluation Index System for EPC fabricated construction enterprises [J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2018, 38(11):188–194. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Liang, Xiao Yi, Chen Guodong, Zhu Jun. A review of research literature in the field of general engineering contracting in China [J]. Journal of civil engineering and management, 2019, 36(01):83–89. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yue, Chen Chaomei, Liu Zeyuan, Hu Zhigang, Wang Xianwen. Methodological function of CiteSpace knowledge Atlas [J]. Scientific research, 2015, 33(02):242–253. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jie, Chen Chaomei. CiteSpace: Text Mining and Visualization in Technology (2nd edition) [M]. Beijing: Capital University of Economics and Business Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Huimin, Sun Jian. Research overview of Citespace-based big data technology in engineering management field [J]. Journal of civil engineering and management, 2020, 37(04):131–137. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tiegang. Effect evaluation and countermeasures of EPC general contracting model [J]. Journal of huaqiao university (natural science edition), 2017, 38(02):169–174. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zuobin. Some Issues and Suggestions on EPC Project Implementation process [J]. International Economic Cooperation, 2018(11):88–91. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.