E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- European Commission. (2019). A European Green Deal. https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/priorities-2019–2024/european-green-deal_en [Google Scholar]
- On the Basic Principles (Strategy) of the State Environmental Policy of Ukraine for the period up to 2030. (2019). Law of Ukraine. [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the National Strategy for Waste Management in Ukraine until 2030. (2017). Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. No 820-p. [Google Scholar]
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2019). On approval of the National Waste Management Plan until 2030. Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. No 117-p. [Google Scholar]
- Mission of Ukraine to the European Union. (2021). A European Green Deal. https://ukraine-eu.mfa.gov.ua/posolstvo/galuzeve-spivrobitnictvo/klimat-yevropejska-zelena-ugoda [Google Scholar]
- Stefanishyna, O. (2021). Ukraine is following the European Green Deal. European Integration portal. https://eu-ua.org/en/news/olga-stefanishyna-ukraine-following-european-green-deal [Google Scholar]
- Leonard, M., Pisani-Ferry, J., Shapiro, J., Tagliapietra, S., & Wolff, G. (2021). The geopolitics of the European Green Deal. https://ecfr.eu/publication/the-geopolitics-of-the-european-green-deal [Google Scholar]
- Andrusevych, A., Andrusevych, N., Khabatiuk, O., Kozak, Z., Kravchuk, V., Movchan, V., Shor K., & Synytsia, A. (2020). European Green Deal: Opportunities and Threats for Ukraine. Policy Paper. https://www.rac.org.ua/uploads/content/584/files/european-green-dealwebfinal.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Phillips, D.T., & Garcia-Diaz, A. (1981). Fundamentals of network analysis. Prentice Hall: Englewood Cliffs. [Google Scholar]
- Tymchenko, I.P. (2016). Stochastic modeling of the introduction of methods of analysis of strategic gaps in the enterprise. Innovative Economy, 7–8(64), 155–165. [Google Scholar]
- Snityuk, V.V. (2021). Stochastic model of formation of competitive strategies of a dairy enterprise. Scientific research on topical issues of modern economics: materials of the International scientific-practical conference for students, graduate students and young scientists (33–37). Kyiv. [Google Scholar]
- Balan, V., & Kharitonova, L. (2019). Stochastic modeling of the process of selection and implementation of information management system at the enterprise. Efektyvna ekonomika, 4. (In Ukrainian). https://doi.org/10.32702/2307–2105–2019.4.60 [Google Scholar]
- Vikulova, AO. (2016). State regulation of commercialization of intellectual property in Ukraine. Extended abstract of Candidate’s thesis (Econ. Sciences: 08.00.03). Kyiv, Nat. Univ. Taras Shevchenko of Kyiv. [Google Scholar]
- Nelson, RG., Azaron, A., & Aref, S. (2016). The use of a GERT based method to model concurrent product development processes. European Journal of Operational Research, 250(2), 566–578. https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.ejor.2015.09.040 [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. (2020). Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the regions. Sustainable and Smart Mobility Strategy – putting European transport on track for the future. https://ec.europa.eu/transport/sites/transport/files/legislation/com20200789.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.