E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2020). On amendments to the Land Code of Ukraine and other legislative acts of Ukraine regarding the land-use planning (Law of Ukraine № 711-IX from 17.06.2020). Official site Legislation of Ukraine. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/711–20#Text [Google Scholar]
- Soest, D., Stoop, J., & Vyrastekova, J. (2016). Toward a delineation of the circumstances in which cooperation can be sustained in environmental and resource problems. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, (77), 1–13. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jeem.2015.12.004 [Google Scholar]
- Wood, S., Sebastian, K, & Scherr, S. (2000). Pilot analysis of global ecosystems: agroecosystems. World Resources Institute. [Google Scholar]
- Dissart, J., & Vollet, D. (2011). Landscapes and territory-specific economic bases. Land Use Policy, 28 (1), 563–573. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.landusepol.2010.11.004 [Google Scholar]
- Harashchenko, T. (2013). Ecological-economic assessment of the impact of the agro-landscape organization of the territory on the efficiency of agricultural production. Balanced Nature Using, (2), 26–30. [Google Scholar]
- Krivov, V. N. (2007). Socio-economic problems of rural communities in the context of the transformation of agricultural land use and the formation of a land market in Ukraine. Land management and cadaster, (2), 9–13. [Google Scholar]
- Baran, O. (2018). Methodical bases for assessing the effectiveness of the agrolandscape organization of the territory of agricultural enterprises. Balanced Nature Using, (3), 33–39. [Google Scholar]
- Zanten, B. et al. (2014). European agricultural landscapes, common agricultural policy and ecosystem services: a review. Agronomy for Sustainable Development, (34), 309–325. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13593–013–0183–4 [Google Scholar]
- Shkuratov, A. I. (2017). Strategic Imperatives of Environmental Safety Management in the Agrarian Sector of Economy. Public Administration Issues, (4), 207–225. [Google Scholar]
- Tretiak, A. (2012). Ecology of land use: theoretical and methodological bases of formation and administration. Hrin. [Google Scholar]
- World Bank. (2006). Sustainable land management: challenges, opportunities, and trade-offs. World Bank. https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/7132 [Google Scholar]
- Primdahl, J., Kristensen, L., & Busck, A. (2013). The farmer and landscape management: different roles, different policy approaches. Geography Compass, 7 (4), 300–314. https://doi.org/10.1111/gec3.12040 [Google Scholar]
- Hreshchuk, H. (2019). Efficiency of land management provision of sustainable land use of agricultural. Scientific Papers: Management, Economic Engineering in Agriculture & Rural Development, 19(3). 275–280. [Google Scholar]
- De Olde, EM. et al. (2017). When experts disagree: the need to rethink indicator selection for assessing sustainability of agriculture. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 19(4), 1327–1342. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10668–016–9803-x [Google Scholar]
- Kozmenko, O., Kuzmenko, A. (2014). Economic and mathematical methods and models (econometrics): a tutorial. University book. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.