E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- PwC. (2018). Navigating the rising tide of uncertainty [Brochure]. https://www.pwc.com/ee/et/publications/pub/pwc-23rd-global-ceo-survey.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Kayser, H. (2020). A responsive, accessible education system is the engine of social and economic progress [White paper]. PwC. https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/issues/trust/common-purpose/a-responsive-accessible-education-system.html [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Statistical Commission. (2015). Technical report by the Bureau of the United Nations Statistical Commission (UNSC) on the process of the development of an indicator framework for the goals and targets of the post-2015 development agenda. Bureau of the United Nations Statistical Commission, United Nations. [Google Scholar]
- Kostetska, K., Khumarova, N., Umanska, Y., Shmygol, N., & Koval, V. (2020). Institutional Qualities of Inclusive Environmental Management in Sustainable Economic Development. Management Systems in Production Engineering, 28(1), 15–22. https://doi.org/10.2478/mspe-2020–0003 [Google Scholar]
- Centre for the New Economy and Society (2018). The Future of Jobs Report 2018. Centre for the New Economy and Society, World Economic Forum. http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Future_of_Jobs_2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Botsman, R. & Rogers, R. (2010) What’s Mine Is Yours: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption. HarperBusiness. [Google Scholar]
- Heinrichs, H. (2013) Sharing economy: A potential new pathway to sustainability. Gaia-ecological Perspectives for Science and Society, 22 (4), 228–231. https://doi.org/10.14512/gaia.22.4.5. [Google Scholar]
- Slee, T. (2017). What’s Yours Is Mine: Against the Sharing Economy. New York; London: OR Books. http://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctv62hf03 [Google Scholar]
- Hawlitschek, F., Teubner, T. & Weinhardt, C. (2016). Trust in the Sharing Economy. Die Unternehmung – Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice. 70. 26–44. https://doi.org/10.5771/0042–059X-2016–1–26 [Google Scholar]
- Stephany, A. (2015) The Business of Sharing: Making it in the New Sharing Economy. The Business of Sharing: Making it in the New Sharing Economy. Palgrave Macmillan UK https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137376183 [Google Scholar]
- Bergh, A., Funcke, A. & Joakim Wernberg J. (2018) Timbro Sharing Economy Index [Brochure]. Timbro. https://timbro.se/app/uploads/2018/07/tsei-version-17_web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Broshkov, M., Forostian, O., Kichuk, Y., Liapa, M., Horbashevska, M. & Kakhiani, Y. (2020). Management of key performance indicators by heads of higher education institutions. International Journal of Management (IJM), 11(5), 286–298. https://doi.org/10.34218/IJM.11.5.2020.028 [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Forum. (2021). Upskilling for Shared Prosperity. WEF & PwC. https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/issues/upskilling [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.