E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (1999). About the concept of sustainable development of settlements from 24.12.1999. №1359-ХІ. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1359–14#Text [Google Scholar]
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2003). Comprehensive program for the implementation at the national level of the decisions taken at the World Summit on Sustainable Development for 2003–2015. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/634–2003-%D0%BF#Text [Google Scholar]
- President of Ukraine (2019). Strategy of sustainable development of Ukraine until 2030. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/722/2019?lang=en#Text [Google Scholar]
- Burlakova, I., Sheviakov, O., & Kondes, T. (2020). Features of corporate well-being. Corporate Management: from Creation to Success: monograph. Tallin: Scientific Center of Innovative Researches OU: “Krok” University: Academy of Economics and Pedagogy. p. 145–154. [Google Scholar]
- Martyn, A., Kubakh, S. (2018). Land survey and land evaluation in Ukraine: time for systematic deregulation. Land management Bulletin, 10, 24–29. [Google Scholar]
- Firman, L. Yu., Klimenko, & Kh. O. (2019). Tourism in Ukraine: realities and prospects. Proceeding 1st International Scientific and Practical Conference “Ecological safety of objects of tourists of tourist-recreational complex”. Lviv: LDUBJD (p. 61–63). [Google Scholar]
- Bondarenko, Yu. H., & Kulinich, T. V. (2018). Investigation of conditions and benefits for Ukraine in the transition of its household in the rank of the internal investor of the state EUREKA: Social and Humanities. Tallinn, Eesti, European Union: Publisher OÜ “Scientific Route”, 1(13), 10–22. [Google Scholar]
- Romanova, A. (2017). Global trends of tourism development. Herald of KNUTE, 6, 32–41. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanchenko, M. (2015). Problems and prospects for the development of recreational tourism. Efektivna economika, 5. [Google Scholar]
- Shulat, O. (2015). Formation of the concept of “tourism” in modern economic science. Efektivna economika, 12. http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=4659 [Google Scholar]
- Pimonenko, T., Prokopenko, O., & Dado, J. (2017). Net zero house: EU experience in Ukrainian conditions. International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics, 38(4), 46–57. [Google Scholar]
- Kostetska, K., Khumarova, N., Umanska, Y., Shmygol, N., & Koval, V. (2020). Institutional qualities of inclusive environmental management in sustainable economic development. Management Systems in Production Engineering, 28 (2), 15–22. https://doi.org/10.2478/mspe-2020–0003 [Google Scholar]
- Bilan, Y., Zos-Kior, M., Nitsenko, V., Sinelnikau, U., & Ilin, V. (2017). Social component in sustainable management of land resources. Journal of Security and Sustainability, 7(2), 107–120. [Google Scholar]
- Mikhno, I., Koval, V., Shvets, G., Garmatiuk, O., & Tamošiūnienė, R. (2021). Green Economy in Sustainable Development and Improvement of Resource Efficiency. Central European Business Review, 10(1), 99–113. [Google Scholar]
- Cabinet of Minister of Ukraine (2021). On the transfer of the entire property complex of the state institution. Institute of Soil Protection of Ukraine “to the management of the State Service for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre. https://www.kmu.gov.ua/npas/pro-peredachu-cilisnogo-majnovogo-a6r [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov, E., Loboichenko, V., Artemev & S., Vasyukov, A. (2016). Emergency situations with explosions of ammunition: Patterns of occurrence and progress. EasternEuropean Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (10), 26–35. [Google Scholar]
- Maksymiv, L., Garmatiy, T., Betz, M. (2020). Socio-ecological and economic aspects of the ecological tourism development in the Ukrainian. Proceedings of the forestry academy of sciences of Ukraine, 20, 149–161. [Google Scholar]
- Andryeyeva, O., Blagiy, O. (2015). The system of training and qualification improvement of specialists in physical recreation. Physical education, sports and health culture in modern society: a collection of scientific papers, 3 (31), 5–10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.