E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Mamun, M. (2019). An Analysis of Employee Awareness on Green Human Resource Management Practices: Evidence from Bangladesh. Human Resource Management Research, 9 (1), 14-21. https://doi.org/10.5923/j.hrmr.20190901.03 [Google Scholar]
- Singh, S.K., Del Giudice, M., Chierici, R., & Graziano, D. (2020). Green innovation and environmental performance: The role of green transformational leadership and green human resource management. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, (150). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2019.119762 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., Luo, Y., Zhang, X., & Zhao, J. (2019). How Green Human Resource Management Can Promote Green Employee Behavior in China: A Technology Acceptance Model Perspective. Sustainability, (11). https://doi.org/:10.3390/su11195408 [Google Scholar]
- Jehan, Y., Hussain, D., Batool, M., & Imran, M. (2020). Effect of green human resource management practices on environmental sustainability. International Journal of Human Capital in Urban Management, 5 (2), 153-164. http://dx.doi.org/10.22034/IJHCUM.2020.02.06. [Google Scholar]
- Islam, M. A., Hunt, A., Jantan, A. H., Hashim, H., & Chong, C. W. (2020). Exploring challenges and solutions in applying green human resource management practices for the sustainable workplace in the ready-made garment industry in Bangladesh. Business Strategy and Development, (3), 332–343. https://doi.org/10.1002/bsd2.99 [Google Scholar]
- Mishra, P. (2017). Green human resource management: A framework for sustainable organizational development in an emerging economy. International Journal of Organizational Analysis, 25 (5), 762-788. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOA-11-2016-1079 [Google Scholar]
- Arulrajah. A.A., Opatha, H.H.D.N.P., & Nawaratne, N.N.J. (2016). Green human resource management practices: a review, Sri Lankan Journal of Human Resource Management, 5 (1), 1-16. http://doi.org/10.4038/sljhrm.v5i1.5624 [Google Scholar]
- Engin, A., Karatepe, O.M., Rezapouraghdam, H., & Avci, T. (2020). A Conceptual Model for Green Human Resource Management: Indicators, Differential Pathways, and Multiple Pro-Environmental Outcomes. Sustainability, 12 (17). https://doi.org/10.3390/su1217708 [Google Scholar]
- Tang, G., Chen, Y., Jiang, Y., Paillé, P., & Jia, J. (2018). Green human resource management practices: scale development and validity. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 56 (1), 31-55. https://doi.org/10.1111/1744-7941.12147 [Google Scholar]
- Cabral, C., & Dhar, R.L. (2019). Green competencies: Construct development and measurement validation, Journal of Cleaner Production, (235), 887-900. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.07.014 [Google Scholar]
- Pham, D.D.T., & Paillé, P. (2019). Green recruitment and selection: an insight into green patterns. International Journal of Manpower, 41 (3), 258-272. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJM-05-2018-0155 [Google Scholar]
- Pinzone, M., Guerci, M., Lettieri, E., & Huisinghet, D. (2019). Effects of ‘green’ training on pro-environmental behaviors and job satisfaction: Evidence from the Italian healthcare sector. Journal of Cleaner Production, (226), 221-232. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.04.048 [Google Scholar]
- Roscoe, S., Subramanian, N., Jabbour, C.J.C., & Chong, T. (2019) Green human resource management and the enablers of green organisational culture: Enhancing a firm’s environmental performance for sustainable development. Business Strategy and Environment, 28 (5), 737-749. https://doi.org/10.1002/bse.2277 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.