E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Miklovda, V., Pitiulych, M., Hoblyk, V., Pityulych, M. (Jn.), & Keretsman, N. (2020). Socio-Economic Transformations of Small Rural Settlements of Zakarpattia Amidst Decentralisation. International Journal of Criminology and Sociology, 9, 3089-3094. https://doi.org/10.6000/1929-4409.2020.09.375. [Google Scholar]
- Kichkovsky, M. (2010). Sustainable development of the Carpathians and other mountain regions is the key to preserving the ecological and climatic balance of the whole of Europe. International scientific-practical Conference “Sustainable Development of the Carpathians and other mountainous regions of Europe”, 11-20. [Google Scholar]
- Dragan, I. (2011). Directions for the implementation of state policy in the field of nature management in Ukraine. Bulletin of the Academy of Customs Service of Ukraine. Series: Public Administration, 1, 37-42. [Google Scholar]
- Prikhodko, M. (2006). Regional geoecological research and rational use of nature (on the example of Ivano-Frankivsk region). Ivano-Frankivsk: Manuscript, 245. [Google Scholar]
- Kravtsiv, V. (2012). Ukrainian Carpathians: state policy and strategic priorities of sustainable development. Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine, 93, 11-19. [Google Scholar]
- Adamenko, O., Adamenko, Ya., & Bulmasov V. (1996). Natural bases of ecological monitoring of the Carpathian region. Kyiv: Manuscript, 208. [Google Scholar]
- Biswas, A., & Geming, Qu. (1987). Environmental impact assessment for developing countries. London: Manuscript, 260. [Google Scholar]
- Sheresheva, M. (1992). Evaluation of projects taking into account the environmental factor: the possibility of using foreign experience. Moscow University Bulletin, Series “Economics”, 2, 55-64. [Google Scholar]
- Prikhodko, M., & Prikhodko, M. (Jn.). (2004). Management of natural resources and environmental activities. Ivano-Frankivsk: Manuscript, 820. [Google Scholar]
- Mikhno, I., Koval, V., Shvets, G., Garmatiuk, O., & Tamošiūnienė, R. (2021). Green Economy in Sustainable Development and Improvement of Resource Efficiency. Central European Business Review, 10(1), 99-113. https://doi.org/10.18267/j.cebr.252. [Google Scholar]
- Shevchenko, H., Petrushenko, M., Burkynskyi, B., & Khumarova, N. (2021). SDGs and the ability to manage change within the European green deal: The case of Ukraine. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 19(1), 53-67. https://doi.org/10.21511/ppm.19(1).2021.05. [Google Scholar]
- Cherchyk, L., Shershun, M., Khumarova, N., Mykytyn, T., & Cherchyk, A. (2019). Assessment of forest enterprises’ performance: integrating economic security and ecological impact. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 6(4), 1784-1797. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2019.6.4(17). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.