E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Shtoff, V. (1966). Modeling and Philosophy Moscow: Nauka. [Google Scholar]
- Bespalko, V.P. (1977). Fundamentals of the theory of pedagogical systems. Voronezh: Voronezh State University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Zagvyazinsky, V.I., & Atakhanov, R. (2005). Methodology and methods of psychological and pedagogical research. Moscow: Publishing Center “Academy”. [Google Scholar]
- Kraevsky, V.V. (1994). Methodology of pedagogical research. Samara: SamGPI. [Google Scholar]
- Luzan, P.H., Sopivnyk, I.V., & Vyhovska, S.V. (2016). Methodology and organization of scientific and pedagogical research. Kyiv: Compress. [Google Scholar]
- Radkevych, V.A. (2011). Principles of modernization of vocational education. Problems of modern teacher training, 3 (3), 331-337. [Google Scholar]
- Boziev, R.S., Pichugina, V.K., Serikov, V.V. (2016). Methodology of scientific research in pedagogy. Moscow: Planeta. [Google Scholar]
- Khrykov, E.M. (2017). Methodology of pedagogical research. Kharkiv: Panov A.M. [Google Scholar]
- Dronov, A.A. (2009). Formation of the life safety of students of secondary vocational education institutions. (PhD thesis). Voronezh State Pedagogical University, Voronezh. [Google Scholar]
- Shinkarenko, A.S. (2015). Pedagogical model of the formation of a safe and healthy lifestyle of schoolchildren. Bulletin of the Kemerovo State University, 1 (61), 132-137. [Google Scholar]
- Usachev, N.A. (2010). Technology of formation of the culture of safety of professional activity among students of the faculties of physical culture. (PhD thesis). National State University of Culture, Sports and Health named after P. F. Lesgaft, Saint-Petersburg. [Google Scholar]
- Zubkov, M.E. (2012). The model of formation of the corporate culture of occupational safety. Social management, economics and law, 11, 96-100. [Google Scholar]
- Tseiko, V.A. (2015). Life safety culture of high school students: essence, process of formation and results. Bulletin of the Bryansk State University, 1, 65-70. [Google Scholar]
- Moshkin, V.N. (2004). Education of the safety culture for schoolchildren. (Doctoral dissertation). Barnaul State Pedagogical University, Barnaul. [Google Scholar]
- Trofimets, E.N. (2010). Information and analytical technologies for training managers in educational institutions in Russia and abroad. Bulletin of the Russian University of Peoples ’ Friendship, 1, 86-95. [Google Scholar]
- Gorina, L.N., Kovaleva, A.A. (2010). Modeling of the human life safety system in the educational process. Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 5 (12), 35-39. [Google Scholar]
- Dolinina, I.G., Kushnareva, O.V. (2015). Model of formation of the culture of life safety of students in the polytechnic university. Basic research, 9, 19-22. [Google Scholar]
- Kazmina, A.V., & Gaponenko, A.V. (2012). Formation of professional culture of bachelors in the field of environmental protection. Social Policy and Sociology, 5, 195-203. [Google Scholar]
- Alekseeva, S.V. (2018). Model of training future designers for professional career development. Art education: content, technology, management, 13, 16–26. [Google Scholar]
- Zozulyak-Sluchik, G.V. (2019). Model of formation of professional ethics of future social workers in universities. Youth and Market, 6, 123-127. [Google Scholar]
- Kulalaeva, N.V. (2019). Formation of the culture of safety of professional activity among future builders: theory and practice. Kyiv: Komprint. [Google Scholar]
- Radkevych, A. (2020). Model of the pedagogical system for the development of legal culture of pedagogical workers in vocational education institutions. Professional Pedagogy, 2020, 1 (20), 56-63. https://jrnls.ivet.edu.ua/index.php/1/article/view/574 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.