E3S Web Conf.
Volume 257, 20215th International Workshop on Advances in Energy Science and Environment Engineering (AESEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Chemistry and Energy Storage and Save Technology|
|Published online||12 May 2021|
- Wang Wankun, Zhou Xueming, Hu Danhui, et al. Research on Causes of Zero Value of 220kV Suspension Porcelain Insulator[J]. Hubei Electric Power. 2019, 43(05): 27-32. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xueming, Huang Jianglin, Hu Danhui, et al. Diagnosis method of deteriorated porcelain insulation string based on infrared detection[J]. Hubei Electric Power. 2020, 44(01): 73-79. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Qi, Zhou Xueming, Zhang Bin, et al. Analysis and Countermeasures of Porcelain Insulator Explosion in High Voltage Transmission Line[J]. Hubei Electric Power. 2019, 43(06): 22-27. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Jiangang, Zhang Ye, Li Tangbing, etal. Analysis of High-voltage Ceramic Insulators Infrared Detection Blind Areas. High Voltage Engineering, 2017, 43(9):2903-2910. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xiuceng. Research on the judgment method of low zero value insulator[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 1995, 21(3): 72-75. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.