E3S Web Conf.
Volume 257, 20215th International Workshop on Advances in Energy Science and Environment Engineering (AESEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research on Energy Consumption and Energy Industry Benefit|
|Published online||12 May 2021|
- Jing Liu. Study On Customer Satisfaction Evaluation Model Based On Analytic Hierarchy Process Method [D]. Study On Customer Satisfaction Evaluation Model Based On Analytic Hierarchy Process Method [D]hanghai Jiao Tong University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Kim S Y, Lim Y J. Consumer Perceived Importance of and Satisfaction with Internet Shopping[J]. Electronic Markets, 2001, 11(03):148-154. [Google Scholar]
- Kezhen Zhang. Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of fresh e-commerce platform consumer satisfaction based on AHP[J]. China management informatization, 2020 (10): 153-156. [Google Scholar]
- Yun Wang. An empirical study on the influencing factors of fresh e-commerce customer satisfaction[J]. Commercial exhibition economy, 2021 (2): 38-40. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Huarui. Study on How Consumers’ Perception of Logistics Distribution Service Quality in Online Shopping Influences Their Attitudes and Postpurchasing Behaviors[J]. Logistics Technology, 2014, 33(9): 131-133. [Google Scholar]
- Yinghong Shi. Research on the perception of urban fresh e-commerce distribution service quality and re purchase hospital [D]. Research on the perception of urban fresh e-commerce distribution service quality and re purchase hospital [D]iangsu: Suzhou University, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Wenxiang Xing, Hua Han. Research on Influencing Factors of repeat buying behavior of e-commerce consumers[J]. Academic forum, 2014 (11): 67-71. [Google Scholar]
- Zuoliang Ye, Xueqiao Wang, Bao Zhihong, et al. Empirical study and modeling of repeat buying behavior in C2C environment[J]. Journal of management science, 2011 (12): 71-78. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Zuoliang, Wang Xueqiao, Bao Zhihong, et al. Modeling and empirical research of repeat purchase behavior in C2C ecommerce[J]. Journal of Management Sciences in China, 2011, 14(12): 71-78. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Jiping, Shi Hongxu. Analysis on determinants of consumers’ intention to repeat-purchase fresh fruits online from the perspective of attachment[J]. Journal of Food Safety and Quality, 2019, 10(24): 8358-8363. [Google Scholar]
- Harun A, Mahmud M, Othman B, et al. Understanding experienced consumers towards repeat purchase of counterfeit products: The mediating effect of attitude[J]. Management Science Letters, 2019, 10(1): 1-16. [Google Scholar]
- Fahmi M, Arif M, Farisi S, et al. Peran Brand Image dalam Memediasi Pengaruh Social Media Marketing terhadap Repeat Purchase pada Fast-Food Restaurant di Kota Medan[J]. Jurnal Samudra Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 2019, 11(1):53-68. [Google Scholar]
- Kunamaneni S, Jassi S, Hoang D. Promoting reuse behaviour: Challenges and strategies for repeat purchase, low-involvement products[J]. Sustainable Production and Consumption, 2019, 20(10): 253-272. [Google Scholar]
- Lewers K S, Castro P, Hancock J F, et al. Evidence of epistatic suppression of repeat fruiting in cultivated strawberry[J]. BMC Plant Biology, 2019, 19(1): 1-18. [Google Scholar]
- Lewers K S, Newell M J, Park E, et al. Consumer preference and physiochemical analyses of fresh strawberries from ten cultivars[J]. International Journal of Fruit Science, 2020, 20(2): 1-24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.