E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||IT in Environmental Science|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- N. Zagrebelnaya, E. Bostoganashvili, Economics: yesterday, today, tomorrow 9(1А), 374–384 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lapidus, Second International Conference – Business Management in Digital Economy St. Petersburg, 72–75 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Balashova, E. Palkina, E. Schislyaeva, International Conference on Digital Transformation in Logistics and Infrastructure (ICDTLI 2019). Atlantis Highlights in Computer Sciences St. Petersburg 1, 80–85 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Dmitriev, O. Smirnova, Digest: Digital economy and industry 4.0: Foresight Russia. Digest of articles from scientific workshop with participants from abroad (St. Petersburg Politechnical University named after Peter the Great, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Balashova, E. Schislyaeva, A. Bogomolov, An Audit and financial analysis 4, 193–196 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Strelnikova, Human Resources Management Digitalization. Applicable technologies of the modern economy and infrastructure: digital and innovative economics (Publishing House of the St. Petersburg State Marine Technical University St. Petersburg, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kozlov, A. Kankovskaya, A. Teslya, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Plis, International Scientific Conference Global Challenges of Digital Transformation of Markets (GDTM 2020) (St. Petersburg, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasilenok, A. Kruglova, E. Aleksashkina, V. Negreeva, S. Plastunova, Scientific Journal of the National Research University of Computer Science, Mechanics and Optics, Series: economics, sustainable management 1, 69–78 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Balashova, E. Gromova, Revista Espacios 38(53), 31–36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Balashova, I. Krasovskaya, E. Schislyaeva, F. Shamrai, International Scientific Conference: Digital Transformation on Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Service (DTMIS-2019) (St. Petersburg, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Balashova, O. Saychenko, S. Sharipova, E. Schislyaeva, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 131–138 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dubgorn, M. Abdelwahab, A. Borremans, I. Zaychenko, Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA 2019), 9677–9682 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Palkina, Materials of the Russian National scientific conference, Federal Agency of Transportation Issues named after Solomenko N.S, of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 198–202 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Palkina, International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018) St. Petersburg 224 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Plis, O. Kalchenko, S. Evseeva, O. Evseeva, 1th International Scientific and Practical Conference on Digital Economics (ISCDE 2019) St. Petersburg (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Soo, A. Tian, S. Teo, J. Cordery, Human Resource Management 56(3), 431–454 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Schislyaeva, S. Barykin, S. Schislyaev, E. Kovalenko, International Conference on Digital Transformation in Logistics and Infrastructure (ICDTLI 2019) 1, 185–192 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Schislyaeva, A. Saychenko, International research and practice conference Munich, Germany I, 343–351 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Von Ohain, 40th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2019) Munich, Germany 40 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.