E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||IT in Environmental Science|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- N.S. Evseeva, A.A. Zemtsov, Relief formation in the forest-bog zone of the West Siberian Plain (TSU, Tomsk, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Likhacheva, D.A. Timofeev, Relief of the human environment (ecological geomorphology) (Media-PRESS, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- RD 52.24.643–2002. Guidance document. Method for Comprehensive Assessment of the Degree of Surface Water Pollution by hydrochemical indicators [Google Scholar]
- V. Reshnyak, S. Sokolov, A. Nyrkov et al, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1015(4) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Mamunts, S.S. Sokolov, A.P. Nyrkov, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 91(1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sokolov, N.B. Glebov, A.P. Nyrkov, Z.V. Boriev, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 194(2) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sokolov, O.M. Alimov, L.E. Ivleva, et al, Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus 2018, 128–131 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Logunova, L. Aleksahina, S. Chernyi, International Conference “Quality Management, Transport And Information Security, Information Technologies” (IT&QM&IS) (2017) doi: 10.1109/itmqis.2017.8085781 [Google Scholar]
- V. Emelianov, N. Emelianova, A. Zhilenkov, S. Chernyi, Entropy 23(1), 94 (2021) doi: 10.3390/e23010094 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.