E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Land Management, Soil and Cadastres|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- F.V. Kotlov, Change of the geological environment under the influence of human activity (Subsoil, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Hutchinson, Reports of Alma Ata International Seminar 1, 243–261 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Krieger, Issues of the theory and technique of engineering geodynamics 32, 25–34 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Li Si-guan, Geology of China (Foreign Literature, Moscow, 1952) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Krieger, V.I. Botnikov, S.A. Lavrusevich, et al., Geomorphology 3, 48–51 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Krieger, A.S. Alyoshin, N.E. Kotelnikova, The study guide of the geological processes in loessial soil during engineering surveys. Loessial pseudo-karst (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Krieger, B.A. Facets et al., Complex research in engineering surveys for construction (Stroyizdat, M., 1982) [Google Scholar]
- F. Richthofen, China (Berlin, 1877) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Obruchev, From Kyakhta to Kuldzhi. Travel to Central Asia and China (Academy of Science of USSR, Moscow-Leningrad, 1940) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Fuller, Geographical Review 12, 570–584 (1922) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Lavrusevich, A.A. Lavrusevich, Reports of Аcademy of Sciences of Tajikistan 11, 723–725 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Khalimov, Problem of pseudo-karst 1, 35–37 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mamatkulov, On the matters of loessial breeds 1, 65–77 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Rakhmatullayev, A.A. Adilov, R.A. Niyazov, M.Sh. Shermatov et al., Loessial breeds of Uzbekistan (Scientific research institute of mineral resources, Tashkent, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lavrusevich, V.S. Krasheninnikov, I.A. Lavrusevich, Engineering geology 3, 48–58 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zaporozhchenko, Suffozionnye of deformation in loessial breeds of Ciscaucasia. In prince: Questions of construction of hydraulic structures on collapsible soil (Baku, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Glukhov, Hydraulic engineering and melioration, 9–18 (1956) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.