E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Precision Agriculture and Livestock Farming|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- G.I. Abolmasova, Ecology of the Sea 25, 62–70 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sytnik, Vestnik KGMTU 3 (2018) https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=645EA053FC5722E5&authKey=%21AJPQ30oBrPXPz1M&resid=645EA053FC5722E5%21784&ithint=%2Epdf&open=true&app=Wdf– P. 15-29. [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Chernyi, P. Erofeev, B. Novak, V. Emelianov, J. Mar. Sci. Eng. 9, 207 (2021) https://doi.org/10.3390/jmse9020207 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Troshchenko, E.V. Lisitskaya, Problems of fisheries 20(1), 93–106 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kryuchkov, Main results of comprehensive research in the Azov-Black Sea basin and the World Ocean 49, 72–77 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Zaremba, Main results of comprehensive research in the Azov-Black Sea basin and the World Ocean 49, 72–77 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Panov, Ecology of the Sea 29, 46–49 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shushkina, M. Vinogradov, L. Lebedeva, T. Lukasheva, Oceanology 44(4), 524–537 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zοlotnitsky, Biological basics of cultivating mollusks in various areas of the Black Sea: dis. doc. biοl. Sciences (Institute of Hydrobiology, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Panov, Fisheries research in the Azov-Black Sea basin, VNIRΟ, 4–12 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhilenkov, S. Chernyi, A. Firsov, Designs 5, 24 (2021) https://doi.org/10.3390/designs5010024 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.