E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Policy and Law|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- S.C. Rockefeller, Spirit and Nature: Why the Environment is a Religious Issue – An Interfaith Dialogue (Beacon Press, Boston, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee, Spiritual Ecology: The Cry of the Earth (Golden Sufi Center, California, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- The Reenchantment of Nature: The Denial of Religion and the Ecological Crisis (Doubleday / Galilee, New York, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Pope Ioannes Paulus II, Sollicitudo Rei Socialis (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Eastern thought suggests references (Literature Publishing House, Hanoi, 1995) (https://ctext.org/shang-shu/great-plan). [Google Scholar]
- National Target Program to respond to climate change (Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Hanoi, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Thich Pho Tue, Vesak Day Message (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Quang Hung, Roles of religions in protecting environment in Vietnam, http://btgcp.gov.vn [Google Scholar]
- Ngo Quoc Dong, Proceedings of conference: Religions and sustainable development in Central Highlands: viewpoints and solutions (Hanoi, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Clark, S. Stroope, Social Science Research 70, 242–253 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.