E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Environmental Policy and Law|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- W.H. Beveridge, Insurance for All and Everything (The Daily News LTD, London, 1924) [Google Scholar]
- Bui Sy Loi, Social Sciences Review 8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gilbert, P. Terrell, Dimensions of Social Welfare Policy (Allyn and Bacon, Boston. MA, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Huu Diep, Labor and Social Review 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Kim Anh, Development of participants in social insurance, health insurance and debt recovery in coordination with Tax authorizes, Web of Quang Nam Social Insurance (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Mac Tien Anh, Social Insurance Review 1 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Park Jin et al., Economic System in Vietnam: Social welfare system, Development Experience Exchange Partnership (DEEP) with Korea (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the results of implementing Resolution of the XXI provincial Party’s General meeting (2015-2020), directions and tasks for 5 years (2020-2025) (Quang Nam Department of Labors, War Invalids and Social Affairs, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Report on evaluating the indicators of state budget revenue in the period of 2016-2020 and suggesting state budget revenue indicators for 2012-2025 in Quang Nam province (Quang Nam Department of Finance, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Master plan of social economic development in Quang Nam upto 2020, with a vision to 2030 (Quang Nam People’s Committee, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the results of social economic development in mid-term (2016-2018) of Resolution No.177/2015/NQ-HĐND dated 11/12/2015 (Quang Nam People’s Committee, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Quang Nam Statistical Yearbook 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Quang Nam Statistical Yearbook 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.