E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Policy and Law|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- ADB. Serving and Maintaining: Public administration improvement in a competitive world (National Political Publishing House, Hanoi, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Meredith Woo-Cumings, The Developmental State (Cornell University Press, Cornell, CA, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Pham Ngoc Thanh, Innovation on leading and management culture in Vietnam (National Political Publishing House, Hanoi, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ngo Duc Huy, Nguyen Thi Thanh Dung, Social Science Information Bulletin 11, 3–9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Trong Binh, Bulletin of Political Reasoning and Science Information 6, 64–72 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Vu Cong Giao, Legislation Studies Bulletin 17, 8–19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Tran Thi Quang Hong, Legislation Studies Bulletin 9, 9–17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Le Quoc Ly, Political Reasoning Bulletin 4, 11–15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Le Minh Quan, Political Reasoning Bulletin 8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Mai Van Thang, Developmental State in the context of current culture and politics of Vietnam. Speech at Symposium Developmental State: Theoretical and Practical conditions in Vietnam and worldwide (Hanoi National University, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Do Duc Tho et al., Theme: Develop a strong global innovation system. Printed in Innovation Economy – the competition to gain advantages in the global scope (National Political Publishing House, Hanoi, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.