E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Policy and Law|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- P. Manoli, The birth and evolution of the Black Sea economic cooperation, The Dynamics of Black Sea Subregionalism (Routledge Publishing, London, 2012) https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315615738-15 [Google Scholar]
- B. Turner, Black Sea economic cooperation (BSEC). The Statesman’s Yearbook (2010) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-349-58635-6_24 [Google Scholar]
- H. Isikal, O. Ormeci, Turkey-Black sea economic cooperation (BSEC) relations, Turkish Foreign Policy in the New Millennium (Peter Lang Publishing, London, 2010) https://doi.org/10.3726/978-3-653-05496-5/60 [Google Scholar]
- Ecological Bulletin of Research Centers of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation 15(3), (2018) https://doi.org/10.31429/vestnik-15-3 [Google Scholar]
- E. Sabanci, Organization of the Black Sea economic cooperation (Smashwords Edition, London, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ergun, H. Isaxanli, Security and cross-border cooperation in the EU, the Black Sea region and southern Caucasus (IOS Press, London, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Manoli, The dynamics of Black Sea Subregionalism (Ashgate Publishing, NY, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Houston, W.D. Wood, D.M. Robinson, Black Sea security: International cooperation and counter-trafficking in the Black Sea region (IOS Press, London, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Luzyanin, Eastern Politics of Vladimir Putin (Vostok-Zapad Izdatelstva, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- The future of democracy in the Black Sea area: Hearing before the subcommittee on European affairs of the committee on foreign relations (United States Congress-Senate-Committee on Foreign Relations-Subcommittee on European Affairs, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Outlook (International Monetary Fund, 2006) https://www.imf.org/~/media/Websites/IMF/imported-flagship-issues/external/pubs/ft/weo/2006/02/pdf/_weo0906pdf.ashx [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.