E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- H.D. Rumambi, S.A. Marentek, A Human Dignity Perspective: Exploring The Implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 211, 127–134 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.11.019 [Google Scholar]
- J. Urbanovič, L. Tauginienė, Institutional Responsibility vs Individual Responsibility: Ethical Issues in the Management of Research Performance, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 81, 72–78 (2013) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.06.390 [Google Scholar]
- N. Gokalp, Philosophy Education and Human Freedom, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 47, 477–479 (2012) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.06.683 [Google Scholar]
- E. Croitor, Ethics of Responsibility? Some Postmodern Views, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 149, 253–260 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.08.226 [Google Scholar]
- K. Kinena, Responsibility as a Condition for Meaningful Action, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 116, 4375–4378 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.950 [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Wittenberg, Social responsibility of civil society: debatable issues of theory (Part 1), Sociological Science and Social practice 2 (18), 63–76 (2017) DOI: 10.19181/snsp.2017.5.2.5150 [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Semitko, On the priority of human rights and freedoms as a legal principle of liberalism in Russian and foreign literature, Scientific annual book of Institute of Philosophy and Law of Ural branch of Russian Academy of Sciences 17, 1, 83–105 (2017) DOI: 10.17506/ryipl.2016.17.1.83105 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Tsvyk, Ethics of political responsibility in international relation, Bulletin of RUDN, Series: International Relations 17, 2, 257—264 (2017) DOI: 10.22363/2313-0660-2017-17-2-257-264 [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Tsybulevskaya, T.V. Milusheva, Freedom and personality dignity: philosophical and legal aspects, Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia 2 (46) (2019) DOI: 10.24411/2078-5356-2019-10209 [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Volkova, S.A. Bashkatov, L.V. Chernyshova, Review of research on responsibility in domestic and foreign philosophy of the XXI century, Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics 4, 53–59 (2019) DOI 10.34216/2073-1426-2019-25-4-53-59 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Molchanov, Moral self-justification as the myth of “moral freedom” of the personality, National Psychological Journal 3 (35), 60–70 (2019) DOI: 10.11621/npj.2019.0307 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Guseynov, The philosophy of action as the first philosophy. (Experience of interpreting the moral philosophy of M.M. Bakhtin) Article one: To be is to act, Questions of Philosophy Journal. Moscow, Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Sciences 6, 5–15 (2017) DOI: 10.31857 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Guseynov, The philosophy of action as the first philosophy. (Experience of interpreting the moral philosophy of M.M. Bakhtin) Article two: The first philosophy as moral philosophy, Questions of Philosophy Journal. Moscow, Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Sciences 7, 65–74 (2017) DOI: 10.31857 [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Yungus, Philosophical understanding of the conclusion of an agreement out of court as a responsible action through the moral philosophy of M.М. Bakhtin, Ideas and Ideals 11, 1, 1, 86–102 (2019) DOI: 10.17212/2075-0862-2019-11.1.1-86-102 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kirshbaum, On the boundaries of freedom, Ethical Thought 17, 1, 70–79 (2017) DOI: 10.21146/2074-4870-2017-17-1-70-79 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Skomorokhov, Metaphysics as the basis of moral philosophy: state and possibilities, Ethical Thought 18, 1, 124–129 (2018) DOI: 10.21146/2074-4870-2018-18-1-124-129 [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Zubets, Non-metaphysical foundations of ethics, but ethics as the first philosophy, Ethical Thought 18, 1, 78–83 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.21146/2074-4870-2018-18-1-78-83 [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Matveyev, Philosophy of action by M.M. Bakhtin (experience of ethical interpretation), Ethical Thought 16, 2, 70–83 (2016) DOI: 10.21146/2074-4870-2016-16-2-70-83 [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Apersyan, Freedom: experiences of comprehension and experiencing, Ethical Thought 17, 1, 56–69 (2017) DOI: 10.21146/2074-4870-2017-17-1-56-69 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.