E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- L.V. Balakhonskaya, V.I. Strelchenko, V.V. Balakhonsky, T.A. Sadretdinova, I.V. Beresneva, Communicative strategy of discrediting opponents in the russian political blogosphere, 2020 IEEE Communication Strategies In Digital Society Seminar, COMSDS 2020 Proceedings, p. 27–33 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Strelchenko, The problem of truth-value identification, The bulletin of Russian State Pedagogical University after Gertsen A.I. 175, 105–115 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Baudrillard, Simulacra and simulations (M., 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Balakhonsky, O.D. Shipunova, V.I. Strelchenko, L.V. Balakhonskaya, Yu.V. Beresneva, Motivation factors for political consciousness formation in the modern world, International journal of criminology and sociology 9, 941–949 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Feyerabend, Science in a Free Society (M.: Canon, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Balakhonsky, M.V. Bakhtin, V.I. Strelchenko, Models and philosophical and epistemological representation of history (M.: Entsiklopedist-Maksimum, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lektorskiy, Ye.O. Truphanova, Constructivism in epistemology and in human sciences, Human 30, 1, 102–124 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Nikiforov, Science transformation in the 20th century: from the search for truth to the improvement of technology, Epistemology & philosophy of science 56, 3, 20–29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.T. Kassavin, Knowledge and reality in historical epistemology, Epistemology & Philosophy of Science 57, 2, 6–19 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jaspers, The meaning and purpose of history (M.: Respublika, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- E. Husserl, The Crisis of European Sciences and Transcendental Phenomenology. [Electronic media] https://filosoff.org/edmundhusserl/tvorchestvo/krizis-evropejskix-nauk-i-transcendentalnaya-fenomenologiya/ (application date: 27.03.2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Feynman, R. Leighton, The Feynman Lectures on Physics: 9 volumes. V. 1 (M. 2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Latour, Reassembling the social. An introduction to actor-network-theory (M.: Higher School of Economics Publishing House, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Collingwood, The Idea of History. Autobiography (M.: Nauka, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Mikirtumov, Philosophical Logic: Trilemma of Nomology, “Sociology” and “Physiology” (On the Release of the Book of E.G. Dragalina-Chernaya “Informal notes on logical form”), Philosophy science Journal 1, 85–94 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fuller, Making ‘science as a public good’ meaningful: response to stehr, turner and sassower, Epistemology & philosophy of science 57, 4, 70–75 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.