E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- K. Rost, L. Stahel, B.S. Frey, Digital Social Norm Enforcement: Online Firestorms in Social Media (2016) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0155923 [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Rico, The University of Texas at Austin Fans of Columbine shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold DOI: https://doi.org/10.3983/twc.2015.0671 [Google Scholar]
- E. Ferrara, Zeyao Yang, Measuring Emotional Contagion in Social Media (2015) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0142390 [Google Scholar]
- K. Samson, Trust as a mechanism of system justification (2018) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0205566 [Google Scholar]
- D. Antonakaki, D. Spiliotopoulos, Ch.V. Samaras, P. Pratikakis, S. Ioannidis, P. Fragopoulou, Social media analysis during political turbulence (2017) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0186836 [Google Scholar]
- K. Okamura, S. Yamada, Adaptive trust calibration for human-AI collaboration (2020) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0229132 [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Ward, L. Mamerow, S.B. Meyer, Interpersonal Trust across Six Asia-Pacific Countries: Testing and Extending the ‘High Trust Society’ and ‘Low Trust Society’ Theory (2014) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0095555 [Google Scholar]
- T. Haesevoets, Ch.R. Folmer, A. Van Hiel, Is Trust for Sale? The Effectiveness of Financial Compensation for Repairing Competence- versus Integrity-Based Trust Violations (2015) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0145952 [Google Scholar]
- J. Gereke, M. Schaub, D. Baldassarri, Ethnic diversity, poverty and social trust in Germany: Evidence from a behavioral measure of trust (2018) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0199834 [Google Scholar]
- M. van der Linden, M. Hooghe, T. de Vroome, Extending trust to immigrants: Generalized trust, cross-group friendship and anti-immigrant sentiments in 21 European societies (2017) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0177369 [Google Scholar]
- G. Bente, T. Dratsch, K. Kaspar, Cultures of Trust: Effects of Avatar Faces and Reputation Scores on German and Arab Players in an Online Trust-Game. The PLOS ONE Staff. Correction: Cultures of Trust: Effects of Avatar Faces and Reputation Scores on German and Arab Players in an Online Trust-Game. PLOS ONE 9(8), e107075 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0107075 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. PytlikZillig, Ch.D. Kimbrough, E. Shockley, A longitudinal and experimental study of the impact of knowledge on the bases of institutional trust (2017) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0175387 [Google Scholar]
- L. McFarland, D.A. McFarland, K. Lewis, A. Goldberg, Sociology in the Era of Big Data: The Ascent of Forensic Social Science, American Sociologist 47, 1, 12–35 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Okamura, S. Yamada, Adaptive trust calibration for human-AI collaboration, Journal PLOS ONE 15, 2, e0229132 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0229132 [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Sabatini, Online Social Networks and Trust. Social Indicators Research 4, 1–32 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.