E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- E.J. Tisdell, Spirituality, Cultural Identity, and Epistemology in Culturally Responsive Teaching in Higher Education, Multicultural Perspectives 8:3, 19–25 (2006) DOI: 10.1207/s15327892mcp0803_4 [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Divisenko, A.E. Belov, Social studies of subjective well-being in the context of spirituality and religiosity, Sociological journal 23, 2, 51–73 (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.19181/socjour.2017.23.2.5159 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Murray-Swank, K.M. McConnell, K.I. Pargament, Understanding spiritual confession: A review and theoretical synthesis, Mental Health, Religion and Culture 10:3, 275–291 (2007) DOI: 10.1080/13694670600665628 [Google Scholar]
- N. Kohls, H. Walach, M. Wirtz, The relationship between spiritual experiences, transpersonal trust, social support, and sense of coherence and mental distressa comparison of spiritually practising and non-practising samples, Mental Health, Religion and Culture 12:1, 1–23 (2009) DOI: 10.1080/13674670802087385 [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Zhang, C.H. Hui, J. Lam, Personal spiritual values and quality of life: Evidence from Chinese college students, Journal of Religion and Health 53, 4, 986–1002 (2014) doi: 10.1007/s10943-013-9686-1 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. DiReda, J. Gonsalvez, The Role of Spirituality in Treating Substance Use Disorders, J. Psychol. Clin. Psychiatry 6(4), 00365 (2006) DOI: 10.15406/jpcpy.2016.06.00365 [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Underwood, The Daily Spiritual Experience Scale: Overview and Results, Religions 2, 1, 29–50 (2011) https://doi.org/10.3390/rel2010029 [Google Scholar]
- E. Wills, Spirituality and subjective well-being: Evidences for a new domain in the Personal Well-Being Index, Journal of Happiness Studies 10, 49–69 (2009) doi: 10.1007/s10902-007-9061-6 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Yartseva, Spirituality concept: psychological aspect, Applied legal psychology 1(46), 108–121 (2019) doi: 10.33463/2072-8336.2019.1(46).108-121. [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Fayzullina, Spiritual eloquence as a kind of oratory, Islamic Studies 10 (4), 239–245 (2017) https://doi.org/10.31162/2618-9569-2017-10-4-246-250 [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Ganieva, Spirituality as a source of individual resilience: results of psychological research, Islamic Studies 11(3), 649–666 (2018) https://doi.org/10.31162/2618-9569-2018-11-3-649-666 [Google Scholar]
- E.Z. Plotnikova, Formation of the foundations of spiritual and moral education, Islamic Studies 7(1),12–17 (2014) https://doi.org/10.31162/2618-9569-2014-7-1-12-17 [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Sedankina, Soulfulness and spirituality: dialectics of the external and internal, Islamic Studies 13(1), 135–148 (2020) https://doi.org/10.31162/2618-9569-2020-13-1-135-148 [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Sharipova, Zh. Kedeibayeva, K.A. Kurbanbayev, Nature and sources of spiritual danger, Bulletin of Science and Practice 6 (2), 362–368 (2020) https://doi.org/10.33619/2414-2948/51/46 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.X. Halitova, The contribution of Islam to the development of culture and civilization, Islamic Studies 7 (2), 89–91 (2014) https://doi.org/10.31162/2618-9569-2014-7-2-89-91 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.