E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- S.V. Mareeva, Inequality of life chances of Russians in the sphere of life and labor balance, Monitoring of public opinion: economic and social changes 3 (151), 324–344 (2019) DOI: 10.14515/monitoring.2019.3.18 [Google Scholar]
- I. Erev, A.E. Roth, Maximization, learning, end economic behavior, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 111, 3, 10818–10825 (2014) DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1402846111 [Google Scholar]
- Zh.T. Toshchenko, Precarnaya employment – a phenomenon of modern economics, Sociological research 8, 3–13 (2020) DOI: 10.31857/S013216250009904-7 [Google Scholar]
- T. Burns, E. Roszkowska, Rational Choice Theory: Toward a Psychological, Social, and Material Contextualization of Human Choice Behavior, Theoretical Economics Letters 6, 2, 195–207 (2016) DOI: 10.4236/tel.2016.62022 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Savage, Surviving the storm: Behavioural economics in the conflict environment, Peace Econ. Sci. Public Policy 105–129 (2016) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/peps-2015-0047 [Google Scholar]
- P. Teixeira, Gary Becker’s early work on human capital: Collaborations and distinctiveness, IZA Journal of Labor Economics. Springer. Heidelberg 3, 1–20 (2014) http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s40172-014-0012-2 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Benkler, The wealth of networks : how social production transforms markets and freedom (Yale University Press. New Haven and London, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Geets, A.A. Gritsenko, Grzegoz V. Kolodko, Economic theory, Kiev: Institute of Economics and Forecasting of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine 16, 1, 5–19 (2019) DOI: 10.15407/etet2019.01.005 [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Cebula, J.C. Hall, F.G. Mixon, J.E. Payne, Economic behavior, economic freedom and entrepreneurship, Economic Behavior, Economic freedom and Entrepreneurship 1–31 (2015) DOI: 10.4337/9781784718237 [Google Scholar]
- A. Rustichini, C.G. De Young, J. Anderson, S.V. Burks, Toward the Integration of Personality Theory and Decision Theory in Explaining Economic Behavior: An Experimental Investigation, Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics 122–137 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.socec.2016.04.019 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Grishina, «Self-change» of personality: possible and necessary, Bulletin of St. Petersburg State University. Psychology and Pedagogy 8, 2, 2, 126–138 (2018) DOI : 10.21638/11701/spbu16.2018.202 [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Kazantseva, Transformational Processes of the Spiritual Potential of a Personality (Monograph. Penza: PSU Publishing House, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Bodrunov, Noonomics (Monograph. M.: Cultural revolution, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lubsky, R.A. Lubsky, V.P. Voitenko, Individualism and Modal Models of Social Behavior in Russian Society, Humanities in the South of Russia 6, 3, 225–239 (2017) DOI: 10.23683/2227-8656.2017.3.20 [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Kazantseva, Self-realization of the spiritual and moral potential of the individual in Russia (Monograph. Prague: Vědecko vydavatelské centrum “Sociosféra-CZ”, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Titova, The essence and originality of the manifestation of the economic mentality of the Russian person, Manuscript . Tambov: Gramota 12, 9, 130–133 (2019) DOI : 10.30853/manuscript.2019.9.27 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Sorochaikin, I.A. Sorochaikin, A look at homo economicus and its economic behavior through the prism of ontological assumptions, Fundamentals of Economics. Management and Law 5 (24), 28–31 (2020) DOI: 10.51608/1727190589 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lubsky, et al., Mental programs and models of social behavior in the Russian society (Monograph. Rostov-on-Don: Science and Education Foundation, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wеise, Homo economicus and homo sociologicus: the horrors of the social sciences, Journal of Sociology 18, 2, 148–161 (1989) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/zfsoz-1989-0205 [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Bodrunov, To the question of a comparative analysis of the theories of noonomy and socialism, Questions of political economy 3, 52–66 (2020) DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.4067045 [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Bodrunov, Global Risks in the space of a pandemic: the practice confirms the theory noonomiki, Economic Reviving ix Russia 2 (64), 4–14 (2020) DOI: 10.37930/1990-9780-2020-2-64-4-14 [Google Scholar]
- A.A Yashin, Development of V.I. Vernadsky about the transition of the biosphere to the noosphere, Bulletin of new medical technologies. Tula: Tula State University 23, 2, 189–196 (2016) DOI: 10.12737/20447 [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Bodrunov, From ZOO to LEO: man, society and production in the conditions of a new technological revolution, Problems of Philosophy 7, 109–118 (2018) DOI : 10.31857/S004287440000232-0 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.