E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- M.J. Andrés, How Close Are Contemporary Ideas on Human Flourishing and the Classical Philosophy of Man? Personal Flourishing in Organizations, Springer International Publishing 11–35 (2018) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-57702-9_2 [Google Scholar]
- A. Munteanu, I. Costea, R. Palos, A. Jinaru, Entering in the essences of personality – studies over archetypes, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 5, 2272–2276 (2010) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.07.448 [Google Scholar]
- A. Phillips, Rescuing the Human from Human Nature, Critical Quarterly 62(3), 48–52 (2020) DOI: 10.1111/criq.12569 [Google Scholar]
- Kun Wu, Kaiyan Da, The Impact of Intelligent Society on Human Essence and the New Evolution of Humans, The Fourth International Conference on Philosophy of Information, Berkeley, CA, USA, Proceedings 47(1), 44 (2020) https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2020047044 [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Baranov, Being as a problem in philosophy, International Research Journal 7-1 (49), 108–110 (2016) DOI: 10.18454/IRJ.2016.49.145 [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Baranov, Man as a problem in philosophy, International Research Journal 5-2 (47), 83–85 (2016) DOI: 10.18454/IRJ.2016.47.118 [Google Scholar]
- M. Gusev, The question of “things existent as things existent” of N. Hartmann and the question of “the meaning of being” of M. Heidegger: two views on ontology, HORIZON. Phenomenological research 8 (1), 67–86 (2019) DOI: 10.21638/2226-5260-2019-8-1-67-86 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Tereshchenko, T.M. Shatunova, The social as the human, Bulletin of RUDN. Series: Philosophy 21, 4, 505–513 (2017) DOI: 10.22363/2313-2302-2017-21-4-505-513 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Gaginsky, On the meaning of being and the meanings of things existent: historical and philosophical research, Philosophical Journal 9, 3, 59–76 (2016) DOI 10.21146/2072-0726-2016-9-3-59-76 [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Burkhanov, O.V. Nikulina, The concept of existentials in M. Heidegger’s treatise “being and time”, Society: Philosophy, History, Culture 6, 11–15 (2018) DOI: 10.24158/fik.2018.6.1 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Fedchuk, The question of time: on the ontological primacy of the present over the past and the future, Bulletin of St. Petersburg State University, Series 17, 3, 73–82 (2016) DOI: 10.21638/11701/spbu17.2016.309 [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Kruglikov, Time and temporality: Augustine, Kant, Heidegger, Bulletin of PNIPU. Culture. History. Philosophy. Law 1, 24–29 (2017) DOI: 10.15593/perm.kipf/2017.1.03 [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Spector, M. Heidegger: the irreversibility of time-being, Humanitarian Vector 12, 3, 75–84 (2017) DOI: 10.21209/1996-7853-2017-12-3-75-84 [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Boltovskaya, Novalis as a Christian poet and thinker, Christian Reading 2, 152–165 (2018) DOI: 10.24411/1814-5574-2018-10039 [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Kurbanov, On the issue of philosophical understanding of humanity, Bulletin of St. Petersburg State University. Philosophy and Conflictology 34, 1, 37–45 (2018) https://doi.org/10.21638/11701/spbu17.2018.104 [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Dudnik, Karl Marx and the problem of humanism, Bulletin of St. Petersburg State University. Philosophy and Conflictology 34, 4, 462–473 (2018) https://doi.org/10.21638/spbu17.2018.401 [Google Scholar]
- T. Torubarova, O. Dyachenko, The problem of personal identity of man in the social and cultural world, E3S Web of Conferences 210, Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)16037 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202021016037 [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Gurevich, The theme of man in the philosophical heritage of Hegel, Philosophical Journal 11, 2, 72–90 (2018) DOI: 10.21146/2072-0726-2018-11-2-72-90 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dudkin, Eternal return – of the same? Scientific Notes of Novgorod State University 8 (33), 11 (2020) DOI: 10.34680/2411-7951.2020.8(33).11 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.