E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- V.V. Kisova, Theoretical and methodological approaches to definition of a category of subject and subjectivity in modern psychological science. Nizhniy Novgorod: State Pedagogical Institute of Nizhniy Novgorod 8, 4 (29), 313–316 (2019) DOI: 10.26140/anip-2019-0804-0073 [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Akopov, Problem of development of infant mind in psychological system, Samara: Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education State Social and Pedagogical Institute of Samara 15, 2, 72–78 (2019) DOI: 10.17759/chp.2019150208 [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Burov, Professional self-determination as scientific concept. Chelyabinsk: South Ural State University 9, 4, 57–67 (2017) DOI: 10.14529/ped170407 [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Bulatova, Concept of higher value of personality in philosophy of Berdyaev N.A. within a context of French personalism of the first half of XX century // History of philosophy 22, 1, 121–135 (2017) DOI: 10.21146/2074-5869-2017-22-1-121-135 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Afanasev, S.M. Kunitsyna, M.P. Nechaev, Formation of the environment of professional self-determination in Russian schools, International conference on development of education in Eurasia (ICDEE 2019). Moscow: City University, April, 04–05, p.86–91 (2019) DOI: 10.2991/icdee-19.2019.16 [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Belyakova, I.G. Zakharova Professional Self-Determination and Professional Identity of Students-Teachers in the Conditions of Individualization of Education, The Education, and science journal 22(1), 84–112 (2020) DOI:.17853/1994-5639-2020-1-84-112 [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Kazantseva, Transformational processes of spiritual potential of a personality (Monograph. Penza: Penza State University, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Kazantseva, Self-actualization of spiritual and moral potential of personality in Russia (Monograph. Prague: Vědecko vydavatelské centrum «Sociosféra-CZ», 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Di. Maggio: Culture and cognition, Annual Review of Sociology 23, 263–287 (1997) http://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.soc.23.1.263 [Google Scholar]
- Report on international development «Thinking, society and behavior» (2015) doi: 10.1596/978-1-4648-0342-0. [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdieu, Outline of a Theory of Practice (Cambridge University Press, 1977) https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511812507 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kleinman, Anthropology in the Clinic: The Problem of Cultural Competency and How to Fix It, PLoS Med. 3(10), 294 (2006) Doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.0030294 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lubsky, et al: Mental programs and patterns of social behavior in the Russian society (Monograph. Rostov-on-Don: Science and Education Foundation, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Kazantseva, E.K. Klimova, T.E. Chernysheva, On formation of spiritual and moral basis of Russian civic identity, Humanities: urgent problems of humanities and education 20, 2, 174–188 (2020) DOI:10.15507/2078-9823.050.020.202002.174-189 [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Ryabishkina, «Life is knowledge»: S.L. Frank and West-European transcendental tradition of comprehension of life phenomenon, Antinomy. Moscow: HSE University 20, 1, 35–68 (2020) DOI: 10.24411/2686-7206-2020-10102 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Verba, Spiritual nature of a person in existential philosophy of V.E. Frankl, Philosophical Anthropology 3, 1, 135–150 (2017) DOI: 10.21146/2414-3715-2017-3-1-135-150 [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Sokolovskaya, Religious feeling and its influence on the level of moral consciousness of modern student youth. Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020), Divnomorskoe village, Russian Federation, Edited by Rudoy, D.; Olshevskaya, A.; Kankhva, V.; E3S Web of Conferences, Volume 210, id.17031. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021017031 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- O. Shcherbakova, I. Sokolovskaya, A. Chernykh, V. Midova, Research and assessment of the level of self-determination of the student’s personality for future professional activity. Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020), Divnomorskoe village, Russian Federation, Edited by Rudoy, D.; Olshevskaya, A.; Kankhva, V.; E3S Web of Conferences, Volume 210, id.19031. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021019031 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.