E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- P.A. Sorokin, Modern family crisis (sociological survey), Bulletin of Moscow University. Ser. Sociology and Political Science 3, 65–79 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Levis, G.B. Spanier, Theorizing about the quality and stability of marriage. Contemporary theories about the family. W.R. Burr, R. Hill, F.I. Nye, I.L. Reiss (Eds.). Vol.1. (New York: Free Press, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hochschild, The Managed Heart: Commercialization of Human Feeling (Berkeley: Univ. of California Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bogenschneider, Family Policy Matters: How Policymaking Affects Families and What Professionals Can Do (New York: Routledge, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- 8th Congress of the European Society on Family Relations (ESFR) Changing Family Relations – Gender and Generations. TU Dortmund University, Germany (2016) Available at: https://www.fk12.tu-dortmund.de/cms/ESFR2016/en/home [Google Scholar]
- M. Santoro, Cohabitation as a New Family Form in Italy: How the Meaning of Marriage Changes. Cri-sis, Critique and Change. 11th Conference Turin: University of Turin (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kovaleva, Transformation of the concept of civil marriage as a manifestation of the crisis of family and marriage relations: Author’s abstract of dissertation to candidate in sociological sciences degree, Khabarovsk (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Daly, Changing family life in Europe: Signifi cance for state and society, Journal European Societies 7, 379–398 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Seiffge-Krenke, Changes in fatherhood. Family Diversity. Collection of the 3rd European Congress of Family Science. Opladen and Farmington Hills: MI (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Fiori, F. Rinesi, E. Graham, Choosing to remain childless? A comparative study of fertility intention among women and men in Italy and Britain, Available at: http://epc2014.princeton.edu/papers/140392 [Google Scholar]
- L. Wenrong, Attitudinal changes and trends of marriage and family in today ’s China, Sociological Almanac (Belarus) Sociological almanac (Belarus) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Antonova, N.A. Tsvetkova, Family in the system of life values of 16-17 year old adolescents in a metropolis, Pedagogical sciences 1 (16), 126–128 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Orlova, I.E. Sokolovskaya, Confidence in conditions of social uncertainty. Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020), Divnomorskoe village, Russian Federation, Edited by Rudoy, D.; Olshevskaya, A.; Kankhva, V.; E3S Web of Conferences, Volume 210, id.17034. (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021017034 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Bakhtina, A.N. Zhirova, Representations of family and marriage of adolescents from complete and incomplete families, Meridian science electronic magazine 9 (43), 180–182 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Bobkova, Socio-cultural representation of family and marriage from adolescents point of view in different social and educational situation of development, Kazan pedagogical magazine 5 (100), 156–163 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Inglehart, Inglehart-Welzel cultural map of the world. - Access mode: http://www.worldvaluessurvey.org/ [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Rosenova, M.A. Opiteva, Metaphors as a means of studying the cognitive models of family, Bulletin of the Moscow State University 3, 9 (2017) DOI: 10.18384/2224-0209-2017-3-821 [Google Scholar]
- M. Rosenova, Identification of personal freedoms in the family by Russian women and men, Man in the modern world: identity and intercultural communication. Collective monograph. Dusseldorf (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Rosenova, M.A. Opiteva, Representations of women on the family in transitive society / Contemporary Applied Psychology: theory and practice. Collection of articles of the international scientific and practical conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.