E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Borisova, E.: Reflection of the communicative organization of an utterance in the lexical meaning. Questions of linguistics 2, 113-121 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Brunfaut, T., Harding, L., Batty, A.: The effect of mode of delivery on performances and perceptions on an English L2 writing test suite. Assessing Writing, 36, 3–18 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Strickland, B., Fisher, M., Keil, F., Knobe, J.: Syntax and intentionality: An automatic link between language and theory-of-mind, Cognition, 1, 249-261 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Chekmarev, V.: Technology of mechanical engineering: a short course of lectures for students of the third year of the direction of preparation Agroengineering, 58 (2018) (in Russ) [Google Scholar]
- Ferguson, G., Perez-Llantada, C., Pio, R.: English as an International Language of Scientific Publication: A Study of Attitudes World Englishes 30, 41-59 (2011) DOI: 10.1111/j.l467-971X.2010.01656.x [Google Scholar]
- Chater, N., Stewart, M.: Language as skill: Intertwining comprehension and production, Journal of Memory and Language, 89, 244-254 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Downey, R., Farhady, H., Present-Thomas, R., Suzuki, M.: Evaluation of the usefulness of the Versant for English test: A response. Language Assessment Quarterly 5(2), 160–111 (2018). DOI: 10.1080/15434300801934744 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nikolenko, O., Belozerova, A., Sumina, N., and Shapovalova, E.: Parcelled phrases in the aspect of business communication Breakthrough Technologies and Communications in Industry. International Scientific Practical Conference. Volgograd, Russian Federation, 673 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/shsconf/20196900081 [Google Scholar]
- Nikolenko, O., Zakharchuk O., Babakova, L., and Morenko, B.: The ‘I’ of the author and its persuasive function (as exemplified by the complex sentence with homogeneously collateral sub clauses). The International Scientific and Practical Conference Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences 69, 00081 (2019) DOI:10.1051/shsconf/20196900081 [Google Scholar]
- Nikolenko, O., Shapovalova, E., Malina, N.: Emphasis in poetic phrase as a suggestion tool. International Scientific Forum «National Interest, National Identity and National Security» 269-273 (2021) DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2021.02.02.87 [Google Scholar]
- Popovkina, G.: Problems of typology of folk medicine of the Eastern Slavs, Russia 2, 81-87 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Sokur, I.: Lexical and stylistic originality of phraseological units in a scientific text. Corporate research of Slavic languages and literatures. In memory of academician Leonid Bulakhovsky, Moscow, 12 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Zinatullin, V., Chibisova, E.: Emphasis in English scientific literature: ways of expression and principles of translation. Philological sciences. Questions of theory and practice 2 (4), 129-133 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Zusman, V.: Concept in the system of humanitarian studies 2, 3-29 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Zuga, O., Zlivko, S.: On the problem of describing phraseological units in scientific and academic texts (based on the works of Russian linguists). In the world of scientific discovery (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Varzonin, Yu.: A rhetorical model: worldview, ethics, communication. Language, culture and society in the humanitarian paradigm: A collection of papers. Moscow, 7-12 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.