E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Yu.A. Voronin, Reckless crime: current trends and problems of prevention, Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series Right 1, 19 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.14529/law190102 [Google Scholar]
- E.Z. Giniyatullina, Student crime as a threat to the criminological security of the system of general and secondary vocational education: state and dynamics, National security / nota bene 3, 407-416 (2015) DOI: https://doi.org/10.7256/2073-8560.2015.3.15386 [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Erezhipaliev, Juvenile delinquency at the present stage of development of Russian society, All-Russian Journal of Criminology 11, 1, 98-108 (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17150/2500-4255.2017.11(1).98-108 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zajnetdinova, A.A. Rezyapov, The concept of modern juvenile delinquency, Colloquium-journal. Jurisprudence 3 (27), 37-39 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.24411/2520-6990-2019-10020 [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Romanova, Group crime in adolescents in modern socio-psychological studies, Izvestiya Saratov university bulletin, Ser. Philosophy. Psychology. Pedagogy 16, 4, 443-449 (2016) DOI: https://doi.org/10.18500/1819-7671-2016-16-4-443-449 [Google Scholar]
- J. Braithwaite, Crime as a cascade phenomenon, International Journal of Comparative and Applied Criminal Justice 44, 3 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/01924036.2019.1675180 [Google Scholar]
- G. Drawve, J.T. Walker, M. Felson, Juvenile offenders: an examination of distance-to-crime and crime clusters, Cartography and Geographic Information Science 42, 2 (2015) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/15230406.2014.963677 [Google Scholar]
- M.J.J. Kunst, B.W.C. Zwirs, Posttraumatic stress disorder symptom severity and fear of personal crime: exploring their interrelationship as a function of risk estimation, Psychology, Crime & Law 20, 9 (2014) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/1068316X.2014.888430 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Loader, R. Sparks, Ideologies and crime: political ideas and the dynamics of crime control, Global Crime 17, 3-4 (2016) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/17440572.2016.1169926 [Google Scholar]
- R. Surette, Performance Crime and Justice, Current Issues in Criminal Justice 27, 2 (2015) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10345329.2015.12036041 [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Kalashnikov, Crime in modern Russia: problems of territorial assessments and their interpretation, Issues of territorial development 3 (48) (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.15838/tdi.2019.3.48.4 [Google Scholar]
- R. Adelman, R.L. Williams, G. Markle, S. Weiss, J. Charles, Urban crime rates and the changing face of immigration: Evidence across four decades, Global Crime 9, 1-2 (2008) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/17440570701862819 [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Kochel, Robustness of collective efficacy on crime in a developing nation: association with crime reduction compared to police services, Journal of Crime and Justice 36, 3 (2013) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/0735648X.2012.698102 [Google Scholar]
- L. Maria, D. Canter, D. Youngs, J. Synnott, Offenders’ Crime Narratives Across Different Types of Crimes, Journal of Forensic Psychology Practice 15, 5 (2015) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/15228932.2015.1065620 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ahmetshina, Deviant behavior of children and adolescents: a textbook (M.: Publishing house “ Ekon-Inform», 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Olhovik, Recidivism among those sentenced to restriction of liberty, Bulletin of Tomsk State University 395, 151-154 (2015) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17223/15617793/395/25 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Ryzhova, Features of the occurrence of imperfect and preventive measures in modern conditions, Electronic scientific journal “Science. Society. The state” 8, 2 (30) (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.21685/2307-9525-2020-8-2-15 [Google Scholar]
- H. Hofer, Crime and reactions to crime in 34 Swedish birth cohorts: from historical descriptions to forecasting the future, Journal of Scandinavian Studies in Criminology and Crime Prevention 15, 2 (2014) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/14043858.2014.918298 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.