E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- K. Bantadthong, Social Networking Behavior and Satisfaction of Elderly in Bangkok (Bangkok University, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vanichbuncha, Statistical Analysis: Statistics for Decision Making (Chulalongkorn University, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov et al., E3S Web of Conferences 164, 09004 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vanichbuncha, Statistics (Chulalongkorn University Press, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pravespraison, Service usage of social network relating to achievement motives and working behavior of working age officers in Bangkok Metropolis (Srinakharinwirot University, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kanphon, A Study of Attitude of Using and Satisfaction of Communication Social Network Online Case Study: Undergraduate Student and Officer of Chalermkarnchana College in Phetchabun (Dhurakij Pundit University, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov, T. Auliandri, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 753(8), 082024 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tirakoat, W. Polnigongit, J. of Nursing and Health Care. Khon Kaen University 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Van, E3S Web of Conferences 175, 13034 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.