E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- M. Baruth-Walsh, G. Walsh, Strike: 99 days on the lie: the workers’ own story of the 1945 Windsor Ford strike (Penumbra Press, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brecher, Strike. South End Press Classic (1997) [Google Scholar]
- O. Crosby, Strike, When to strike, how to strike: A Book of Suggestion for the Buyers and Sellers of Labour (Facsimile Publisher, 1910) [Google Scholar]
- The working class in Vietnam – current situation and development trends (Institute of Workers and Trade Unions, Labor Publishing House, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Foster, Major work stoppages in 2003. Bureau of Labor Statistics (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Franzosi, ILR Review 42(3), 348–362 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kochan, Dynamics of dispute resolution in the public sector. Public-sector bargaining. Bureau of National Affairs (1979) [Google Scholar]
- Le Thanh Ha, Labor disputes and strikes in Vietnam over the past 10 years (2000-2010). Research report (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Le Thanh Ha,, Electronic Communist Review (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Luu Van Sung. Workers’ strike - situation and solutions in Dong Nai province. Executive report of ministry-funded resesarch project (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Invalids and Social Affairs. 111 questions and answers and legal documents on labor disputes and settlement of labor disputes (Ministry of Labor, Labor and Society Publishing House, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ness, Central Labor Councils and the Revival of American Unionism: Organizing for Justice in Our Communities (Taylor & Francis Group, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Duy Thong, The struggle against wage taxes and the combined income of Saigon - Cho Lon - Gia Dinh workers in 1971 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Huu Dung, Strikes in Vietnam: Situation and solutions. Research report (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Thi Doan, Vocational culture (National Political Publishing House, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Perry, P. Wilson, Working Paper No. 47 (International Labour Organization, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Brief report on the situation of workers, employees and union activities, proposals and recommendations (Vietnam General Confederation of Labor, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Vigilante, Strike: The Daily News War and the Future of American Labor (Simon & Schuster, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Vu Dung, Labor disputes and strikes in joint-venture companies and foreign-invested companies in Vietnam. Executive report of government-funded research project (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.