E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- N.V. Lopatina, O.B. Sladkova, Measurement of Objects of digital Space in analytics of the Socio-Cultural Sphere. Scientific and Technical Information Processing, 43(3), 131–135 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Lyapuntsova, M. Vdovichenko, Y. Belozerova, A. Gorbatov, Application of modern modeling methods: virtual technologies in the era of digitalization and their role in modern com-panies. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. International Scientific Conference on Modelling and Methods of Structural Analysis, 1425, 012165 https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1425/1/012165 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Tsarapkina, A. Anisimova, S. Grigoriev, A. Alekhina, A. Mironov, Application of zoom and mirapolis virtual room in the context of distance learning for students. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall, 12094 (Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Bystrova, E.A. Konyaeva, J.M. Tsarapkina, I.M. Morozova, A.S. Krivonogova, Didactic foundations of designing the process of training in professional educational institutions. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 622, 136–142 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Markova, S.A. Tsyplakova, C.P. Sedykh, A.V. Khizhnaya, O.N. Filatova, Forecasting the Development of Professional Education. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 91, 452–459 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kamenez, Z.V. Smirnova, O.I. Vaganova, N.V. Bystrova, J.M. Tsarapkina, Development of instructing techniques in professional training. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 10(2), 899–907 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Andel, T. de Vreede, P.E. Spector, B. Padmanabhan, V.K. Singh, G. Vreede, Do social features help in video-centric online learning platforms? A social presence perspective. Computers in Human Behavior, 113, 106505 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2020.106505 [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Vaganova, Z.V. Smirnova, N.S. Abramova, J.M. Tsarapkina, L.M. Bazavlutskaya, Current requirements for assessing the results of student training IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 012002 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kuznetsov, S.G. Grigoriev, V.V. Grynshkun, Educational electronic publications and resources: methodic manual (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Markova, M.N. Bulaeva, N.V. Bystrova, A.V. Lapshova, S.A. Tsyplakova, Economic Grounds for Integration of the Content of Vocational Education. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 73, 759–766 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Nemova, T.V. Svadbina, E.K. Zimina, S.A. Tsyplakova, N.A. Shevchenko, E.A. Kostyleva, Professional orientation of youth: problems and prospects. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, 20, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kasch, P. Van Rosmalen, M. Kalz, Educational scalability in MOOCs: Analysing instructional designs to find best practices. Computers & Education, 161, 104054 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- K. Khandwala, P.J. Guo, Codemotion: expanding the design space of learner interactions with computer programming tutorial videos. In Proceedings of the Fifth Annual ACM Conference on Learning at Scale (L@S ’18), 57, 10 (New York, USA, ACM, Article2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3231644.3231652 [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Markova, E.P. Sedykh, V.Y. Polunin, S.A. Tsyplakova, Modeling of Integrated Content of Professional Education for future Workers and Specialists. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems Growth Poles of the Global Economy: Emergence, Changes and Future Perspectives, 1087–1095 (Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Luxembourg, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeeva, N.V. Romanova, S.E. Shishov, V.A. Kalnei, A.Yu. Lakhtin, Kh.A. Tonoyan, P.F. Kubrushko, Tutoring support of Learner Research Activity in the conditions of university education. RevistaDilemascontemporáne-os: Educación, Política y Valores. Year VII, SpecialEdi-tion, 2007–7890 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mateia, C. Vrabie, E-learning Platforms Supporting the Educational Effectiveness of Distance Learning Programmes: A Comparative Study in Administrative Sciences. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 93, 526–530 (2013) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.09.233 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.