E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- O.P. Tsaritsentseva, T.A. Lipskaya, Structural and substantive features of the attitude to the time of students with different levels of optimism, Ped.Rev. 6(28) (2019) .DOI: 10.23951/2307-6127-2019-6-191-201 [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Kuteeva, Emotional attitude to time in adolescence, KPZH, 4(117) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Koshelskaya, The content of the concept “Temporary perspective of personality” Innovation science, 1-2(13) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Borghi, L. Barsalou, Perspective in the conceptualization of categories. Psychologi-cal Research (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, Smyslodidaktika: a textbook for masters of pedagogy and psychology Federal Agency for Education of the Russian Federation, State. educational institution of higher. prof. education “Southern Federal University”, 385 (Rostov-on-Don, Credo, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Medovikova, I.S. Morozova, Substantive characteristics of the temporal perspective of the personality of university students, Russian Journal of Education and Psychology, 10(44) (2014) DOI: 10.12731/2218-7405-2014-12-19 [Google Scholar]
- E.U. Pochtareva, Value-semantic sphere of personality: essence, determinants, mechanisms of development, Bulletin of Perm University, Philosophy. Psychology. Sociology, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Kim, H.J. Kim, K. Kim, Time Perspectives and Delay of Gratification - The Role of Psychological Distance Toward the Future and Perceived Possibility of Getting a Future Reward. Psychol Res Behav Manag, 13, 653–663 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Pavlova, E.A. Sergienko, Quality of life and temporal perspective at the stage of late ontogenesis, Bulletin of Kostroma State University. Seria: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics, 2 (2020) DOI: 10.34216/2073-1426-2020-26-2-47-55 [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Baird, T. L. Webb, F.M. Sirois, J. Gibson-Miller, Understanding the effects of time perspective: A meta-analysis testing a self-regulatory framework. Psychological Bulletin. Advance online publication (2020) DOI: 10.1037/bul0000313 [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Barber, D.C. Munz, P.G. Bagsby, M.J. Grawitch, When does time perspective matter? Self-control as a moderator between time perspective and academic achievement. Personality and Individual Differences, 46, 250–253 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stolarski, M. Zajenkowski, K.S. Jankowski, K. Szymaniak, Deviation from the balanced time perspective: A systematic review of empirical relationships with psychological variables, Personality and Individual Differences, 156 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2019.109772. [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Popova, The problem of balancing the temporal perspective of a personality, Siberian Journal of Psychology, 66 (2017) DOI: 10.17223/17267080/66/2 [Google Scholar]
- R. Zena, Mello: A construct matures: time perspective’s multidimensional, developmental, and modifiable qualities. Research in Human Development. San Francisco State University, 16(2), 93–101 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Sword, K.M. Sword, S.R. Brunskill, P.G. Zimbardo, Time Perspective Therapy: A New Time-Based Metaphor Therapy for PTSD, Journal of Loss and Trauma, 19(3), 197–201 (2014) DOI: 10.1080/15325024.2013.763632 [Google Scholar]
- A. Borghi, L. Barsalou, Perspective in the conceptualization of categories. Psychological Research (2021) DOI: 10.1007/s00426-019-01269-0. [Google Scholar]
- V. Pishchik, The uniqueness of values and personal traits of Generation Z students in the innovative educational space of the southern region of Russia. Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020). E3S Web Conf. 210, 18035 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202021018035 [Google Scholar]
- J. Witowska, M. Zajenkowski, M. Wittmann, Integration of balanced time perspective and time perception: The role of executive control and neuroticism, Personality and Individual Differences, 163 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2020.110061. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.