E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- S. Martin, G. Diaz, E. Sancristobal, R. Gil, M. Castro, J. Peire, New technology trends in education: Seven years of forecasts and convergence. Computers & Education, 57(3), 1893–1906 (2011) doi: 10.1016/j.compedu.2011.04.003 [Google Scholar]
- N. Duţă, O. Martínez-Rivera, Between Theory and Practice: The Importance of ICT in Higher Education as a Tool for Collaborative Learning. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 180, 1466–1473 (2015) doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.02.294 [Google Scholar]
- L. Webb, J. Clough, D. O’Reilly, D. Wilmott, G. Witham, The utility and impact of information communication technology (ICT) for pre-registration nurse education: A narrative synthesis systematic review. Nurse Education Today, 48, 160–171 (2017) doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2016.10.007 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Carpenter, M. C. Green, J. LaFlam, People or profiles: Individual differences in online social networking use. Personality and Individual Differences, 50(5), 538–541 (2011) doi: 10.1016/j.paid.2010.11.006 [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Carpenter, R. Kimmons, C. R. Short, K. Clements, M. E. Staples, Teacher identity and crossing the professional-personal divide on twitter. Teaching and Teacher Education, 81, 1–12 (2019) doi: 10.1016/j.tate.2019.01.011 [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Luo, S. Chea, Wiki use for knowledge integration and learning: A three tier conceptualization. Computers & Education, 154, 103920 (2020) doi: 10.1016/j.compedu.2020.103920 [Google Scholar]
- G. Veletsianos, R. Kimmons, Scholars in an increasingly open and digital world: How do education professors and students use Twitter? The Internet and Higher Education, 30, 1–10 (2016) doi: 10.1016/j.iheduc.2016.02.002 [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Roblyer, M. McDaniel, M. Webb, J. Herman, J. V. Witty, Findings on Facebook in higher education: A comparison of college faculty and student uses and perceptions of social networking sites. The Internet and Higher Education, 13(3), 134–140 (2010) doi: 10.1016/j.iheduc.2010.03.002 [Google Scholar]
- J. Copriady, Self-motivation as a Mediator for Teachers’ Readiness in Applying ICT in Teaching and Learning. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 176, 699–708 (2015) doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.01.529 [Google Scholar]
- R. Beckers, T. van der Voordt, G. Dewulf, Learning space preferences of higher education students. Building and Environment, 104, 243–252 (2016) doi: 10.1016/j.buildenv.2016.05.013 [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Gallego Sánchez, C. De-Pablos-Heredero, J. A. Medina-Merodio, R. Robina-Ramírez, L. Fernandez-Sanz, Relationships among relational coordination dimensions: Impact on the quality of education online with a structural equations model. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 166, 120608 (2021) doi: 10.1016/j.techfore.2021.120608 [Google Scholar]
- K. Chaturvedi, D. K. Vishwakarma, N. Singh, COVID-19 and its impact on education, social life and mental health of students: A survey. Children and Youth Services Review, 121, 105866 (2021) doi: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2020.105866 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hatzigianni, A. Gregoriadis, M. Fleer, Computer use at schools and associations with social-emotional outcomes – A holistic approach. Findings from the longitudinal study of Australian Children. Computers & Education, 95, 134–150 (2016) doi: 10.1016/j.compedu.2016.01.003 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zainuddin, C. Kai Wah, S. M. Shujahat, C. J. Perera, The impact of gamification on learning and instruction: A systematic review of empirical evidence. Educational Research Review, 30, 100326 (2020) doi: 10.1016/j.edurev.2020.100326 [Google Scholar]
- S. Paniagua, R. Herrero, A. I. García-Pérez, L. F. Calvo, Study of Binqui. An application for smartphones based on the problems without data methodology to reduce stress levels and improve academic performance of chemical engineering students. Education for Chemical Engineers, 27, 61–70 (2019) doi: 10.1016/j.ece.2019.03.003 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.