E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- S. Alkhalaf, S. Drew, R. AlGhamdi, O. Alfarraj, E-Learning System on Higher Education Institutions in KSA: Attitudes and Perceptions of Faculty Members. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 47, 1199–1205 (2012) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.06.800 [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Bauk, Assessing student’s perception of e-learning in blended environment: an experimental study. Procedia – social and behavioral sciences, 191, 323–329 (2015) Doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.04.393 [Google Scholar]
- A. Draghici, A. Popescu, G. Fistis, C. Borca, Behaviour Attributes that Nurture the Sense of E-learning Community Perception. Procedia Technology, 16, 745–754 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.protcy.2014.10.024 [Google Scholar]
- F. Han, R. Ellis, Predicting Students’ Academic Performance by Their Online Learning Patterns in a Blended Course: To What Extent Is a Theory driven Approach and a Data driven Approach Consistent? Educational Technology & Society, 24(1), 191–204 (2021) doi:10.2307/26977867 [Google Scholar]
- M. Hung, C. Chou, C. Chen, A. Own, Learner readiness for online learning: Scale development and student perceptions. Computers & Education, 55(3), 1080–1090 (2010) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2010.05.004. [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Ibrahim, et all., Medical students’ acceptance and perceptions of e-learning during the Covid-19 closure time in King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah. Journal of Infection and Public Health, 14(1), 17–23 (2021) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kimiloglu, M. Ozturan, B. Kutlu, Perceptions about and attitude toward the usage of e-learning in corporate training. Computers in Human Behavior, 72, 339–449 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2017.02.062 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kovalev, A.V. Dyatlov, K.V. Vodenko, Evaluating the quality of online education (based on the materials of focused interviews in student groups). Bulletin of the South Russian state technical university. Series: Socio-economic sciences, 13(3), 6–14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, W. Lee, The relationship of e-Learner’s self-regulatory efficacy and perception of e-Learning environmental quality. Computers in Human Behavior, 24(1), 32–47 (2008) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2006.12.001 [Google Scholar]
- K. Lister, V.K. Pearson, D. Collins, G.J. Davies, valuating inclusion in distance learning: a survey of university staff attitudes, practices and training needs, Innovation. The European Journal of Social Science Research (2020). Doi: 10.1080/13511610.2020.1828048 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lubsky, V.V. Kovalev, From online high school to online education. Humanitarian of the South of Russia, 9(2), 33–50 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Petty, J. Cacioppo, Communication and persuasion: central and peripheral routes to attitude change. Springer series in social psychology (1986) ISBN: 978-0387963440 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Sergeev, Cognitive Pedagogy: Peculiarities of Adult Learning and Education. Pedagogy. Psychology, Philosophy, 3(03), 30–35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tao, Typology of college student perception on institutional e-learning issues – An extension study of a teacher’s typology in Taiwan. Computers & Education, 50(4), 1495–1508 (2008) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2007.02.002 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Integrating Games, e-Books and AR Techniques to Support Project-based Science Learning. Educational Technology & Society, 23(3), 53–67 (2020) doi:10.2307/26926426 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.