E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- V.I. Aksenova, A.T. Mineeva, N.A. Pervukhin, The practice of applying the modular-rating system for assessing knowledge as a means of improving the quality of education in the discipline “Life Safety. Collection of materials of the VI All-Russian meeting of heads of departments on education in the field of technosphere safety, life safety, environmental protection and environmental management, 10(12), 221–226 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Aksenova, N.A. Pervukhin, Competence approach in teaching the discipline “Life safety”. Safety as a factor of sustainable development of society: collection of scientific papers 110–117 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bafadal, J. Juharyanto, A. Nurabadi, I. Gunawan, Principal leadership and its relationship with student learning achievements: A regression analysis. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Educational Management and Administration (CoEMA 2018) 156–158 (2018) https://doi.org/10.2991/coema-18.2018.38 [Google Scholar]
- W. Bao, covid ‐19 and online teaching in higher education: A case study of Peking university. Human Behavior and Emerging Technologies, 2(2), 113–115 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1002/hbe2.191 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Basilaia, D. Kvavadze, Transition to online education in schools during a SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in Georgia. Pedagogical Research, 5(4) (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Chernenko, Modern pedagogical technologies in higher education. Pedagogy and Education Management Review, 2, 52–59 (2020) https://doi.org/10.36690/2733-2039-2020-2-52 [Google Scholar]
- J. Crawford, K. Butler-Henderson, J. Rudolph, B. Malkawi, M. Glowatz, R. Burton, P. Magni, S. Lam, COVID-19: 20 countries’ higher education intra-period digital pedagogy responses. Journal of Applied Learning & Teaching, 3(1), 1–20 (2020) https://doi.org/10.37074/jalt.2020.3.1.7 [Google Scholar]
- J. I. Daoud, Multicollinearity and regression analysis. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 949, 012009 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/949/1/012009 [Google Scholar]
- P. Hünermund, B. Louw, On the nuisance of control variables in regression analysis. ArXiv:2005.10314 (2020) http://arxiv.org/abs/2005.10314 (last accessed 2021/03/21) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ibyatova, K. Oparina, E. Rakova, Modular approach to teaching and learning english grammar in technical universities. Society. Integration. Education. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, 1(0), 139–148 (2018). https://doi.org/10.17770/sie2018vol1.3229 [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Jena, Impact of covid-19 on higher education in India (SSRN Scholarly Paper ID 3691541) Social Science Research Network (2020) https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=369154 (last accessed 2021/03/21) [Google Scholar]
- G. Martínez-Sierra, J. García-García, M. Valle-Zequeida, C. Dolores-Flores, High school mathematics teachers’ beliefs about assessment in mathematics and the connections to their mathematical beliefs. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, 18(3), 485–507 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1007/s10763-019-09967-2 [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Masharova, T. V. Malova, L. Varanetskaya, Specifics of the educational process organization at universities when training students for midterm assessment in the worldskills format. SHS Web of Conferences, 79, 02014 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20207902014 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Pushenko, Work safety - memories of the future. Life, 10, 52–54 (2013) (In Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- N. Skrobach, V. Petryna, O. Shapoval, V. Vyshyvanyuk, Learning and teaching support for modular-rating educational system. Archive of Clinical Medicine, 26(1) (2020) https://doi.org/10.21802/acm.2020.1.5 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.