E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- V.P. Zinchenko, Psychological pedagogy. Part I. Living Knowledge (“Samara Printing House”, Samara, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Abdeev, The philosophy of information civilization (VLADOS, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leontiev, The psychology of meaning (Smysl, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Yuriev, Strategic psychology of globalization: Psychology of human capital (Sciences, prof., Logos, Saint-Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Corsini, A. Auerbach, Psychological encyclopedia (Peter, Saint-Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Busygina, The problem of the quality of qualitative research: the principle of scientific and ethical validation. Methodology and history of psychology, 4(3), 106 - 130 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kriulina, Idiographic approach to psychodiagnostics of a developing personality. In: V.M. Bekhterev and modern personality psychology: collection of materials of the YI All-Russian scientific conference, 127–129 (Kazan, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Chuprikova, Methods and methodology of psychological science. Methodology and history of psychology, 2(1), 51–60 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Burikova, M.A. Konovalova, M.A. Pushkina, A.I. Yuriev, Experience in the psychological measurement of human capital (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zinchenko, Worlds of consciousness and structure of consciousness. Questions of psychology, 2, 15–36 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kriulina, Psychopractic self-knowledge of a teacher in the process of studying psychological disciplines. In: Perspectives and priorities of teacher education in the era of transformations, choices and challenges. In: YI Virtual International Forum on teacher education: collection of scientific papers, 171–179 (Publishing house of Kazan University, Kazan, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Karpov, Management psychology (Yurayt, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kriulina, Professional culture and the system of psychological training of a teacher. Macroergonomic approach. Diss. for a job. uch. psycho doctor’s degree. (Sciences, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makhnach, L.G. Wild, Human vitality: individual, professional and social aspects (Publishing house “Institute of Psychology RAS”, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Meshcheryakov, V.P. Zinchenko, Big psychological dictionary (AST, Moscow; Prime-EUROZNAK, Saint-Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Dontsov, Yu.P. Zinchenko, O.Yu. Zotova, E.B. Perelygina, Safety psychology (Yurayt, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.