E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- S. Akhtar, C. Morrison, The prevalence and impact of online trolling of UK members of parliament. Computers in Human Behavior, 99, 322–327 (2019) DOI:10.1016/j.chb.2019.05.015 [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, Power of the Communication (Higher School of Economics Publishing House, Moscow, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Coburn, J. Salmon, I. Freeman, The effects of transition style for collaborative view sharing in immersive virtual reality. Computers & Graphics, 92, 44–54 (2020) DOI: 10.1016/j.cag.2020.08.003 [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Rosmala, Study of Social Networking usage in Higher Educational Environment. Procedia-Social and Behavior Sciences, 67, 156–166 (2012) DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.11.316 [Google Scholar]
- I. Frumin, B. Elconin, Educational space as development space. Psychology issues, 1, 24–32 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hill, D. France, Innovative Pedagogies. International Encyclopedia of Human Geography (Second Edition), 331–339 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Jenks, Talking trolls into existence: On the floor management of trolling in online forums. Journal of Pragmatics, 143, 54–64 (2019) DOI:10.1016/j.pragma.2019.02.006 [Google Scholar]
- T. Jiang, Y. Hou, Q. Wang, Does microbligging make us “shallow”? Sharing information online interferes with information comprehension. Computers in Human Behavior, 50, 210- 214 (2016) DOI:10.1016/j.chb.2016.02.008 0747-5632 [Google Scholar]
- K. Laitinen, M. Valo, Meanings of communication technology in virtual team meetings: Framing technology- related interaction, International Journal of Human- Computer Studies, 111, 12–22 (2018) DOI:10.1016/j.ijhcs.2017.10.012 [Google Scholar]
- K. Li, Z. Lin, X. Wang, An Empirical analysis users’ privacy disclosure behaviors on socialnetwork sites. Information &Management, 52(7), 882–891 (2015) DOI:10.1016/j.im.2015.07.006 [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Liontas, The TESOL Enciclopedia of English Language Teaching. Printed in Singapore by C.O.S., Printers Pte Ltd. (2018) https://books.google.com.do/books?hl=en&lr=&id=pppFDwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP3&dq=pedagogical+encyclopedia&ots=yJkKOm17RJ&sig=YDLQLDiToN8k-hzZL8jhkzW450U (last accessed 2021/03/18) [Google Scholar]
- E. March, Psychopathy, sadism, empathy, and motivation to cause harm: New evidence confirm malevolent nature of the Internet Trolls. Personality and Individual Differences, 141, 133–137 (2019) DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2019.01.001 [Google Scholar]
- H. Tomaskova, Z. Nemcova, M. Simkova, Usage of Virtual Communication in University Environment. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Science, 28, 360–364 (2011) DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.11.068 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zubok, V. Chuprov, Youth in the cultural space: self-regulation of life. Norma. Moscow (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zubok, V. Chuprov, Life-meaning values in the cultural space of Russian youth. Scientific result, 4(3), 3–14 (2018). DOI: 10.18413/2408-9338-2018-4-3-0-1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.