E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- M. Bolognesi, P. Vernillo, How abstract concepts emerge from metaphorical images: The metonymic way. Language & Communication, 69, 26–41 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.langcom.2019.05.003. [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Campbell, Training Course/Program Evaluation: Principles and Practices. Journal of European Industrial Training, 22(8), 322–344 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1108/03090599810234881. [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Eagly, W. Wood, Social Role Theory. Handbook of Theories of Social Psychology, 2, 456–476 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Etel, V. Slaughter, Theory of mind and peer cooperation in two play contexts. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, 60, 87–95 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.appdev.2018.11.004 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Klarin, Innovation models of education: international experience studies. 1st edn. (Publishing house Luch, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.М. Kurdyumova, The theory of action learning by R. Revans as a way to improve the educational process. Modern trends in the development of science and technology = Current trends in the development of science and technology, 8, 74–78 [Google Scholar]
- S. Leher, K.S. See, The impact of foreign language caregiving on native language acquisition. Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 185, 51–70 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jecp.2019.04.010. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Mayweg-Paus, M. Thiebach, R. Jucks, Let me critically question this! – Insights from a training study on the role of questioning on argumentative discourse. International Journal of Educational Research, 79, 195–210 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijer.2016.05.017. [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Min, Effect of teacher modeling and feedback on EFL students’ peer review skills in peer review training. Journal of Second Language Writing, 31, 43–57 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jslw.2016.01.004. [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Norbahira, A.R. Radzuwan, A review of theoretical perspectives on language learning and acquisition. Kasetsart Journal of Social Sciences, 39(1), 161–167 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.kjss.2017.12.012. [Google Scholar]
- G.К. Selevko, Modern educational technology.1 edn. (Publishing house Narodnoe obrazovanie, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Shields, The sustainability of international higher education: student mobility and global climate change. Journal of Cleaner Production, 217, 549–602 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.01.291. [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Sorokoumova, The Possibilities of psychological training in the prevention and overcoming of communicative barriers by the students while studying foreign languages. Humanisation of education, 4, 114–123 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wenzel, M. Will, The communicative constitution of academic fields in the digital age: The case of CSR. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 146, 517–533 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2019.05.006. [Google Scholar]
- C. Wrigley, G. Mosely, M. Tomitsch, Design Thinking Education: A Comparison of Massive Open Online Courses. She Ji: The Journal of Design, Economics, and Innovation, 4(3), 275–292 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sheji.2018.06.002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.