E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- S.A. Arakcheeva, M.I. Rozhkov, Social and pedagogical support for adolescents’ self-development in a sanatorium boarding school, Social Pedagogy in Russia. Science-methodical journal, 6, 39–42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Wildgrube, E.V. Kramarenko, Peculiarities of self-perception in adolescents with cardiovascular pathology, Bulletin of Emergency and Reconstructive Surgery, 4(2), 23–34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Gadzhieva, M.I. Akhmedova, A.T. Pasha. Main problems of inclusive education and ways to solve them, Science and reality, 4(1), 49–53 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Grishina, I.V. Abakumova, I.V. Danchenko, Internet-blogs as a factor of career choice initiation by Russian schoolchildren, World of Science. Pedagogy and Psychology, 7, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Zhilina, Difficulties and problems of professional self-determination of minors with somatic impairment, Science and education: problems, ideas, innovations, 4(7), 9–14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zakharova. Social frustration as a maladaptive factor in the development of children and adolescents with tuberculosis infection, Living Psychology, 5(4), 311–328 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Makarova, A.N. Pavlova, A.I Makarova. Risk factors affecting adolescent health in Russia and the USA: A literature review, Human Ecology, 7, 40–46 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Mironova, N.P. Fetiskin. Factors of latent stressogenesis and psychoprotection mechanisms in children with somatic abnormalities, Bulletin of Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics, 22(4), 151–156 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Prokhorova, E.M. Kobozeva, O.N. Kolomyts, Innovative methods and forms of learning as determinants of learning quality improvement, Education and Law, 6, 198–202 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sadykova, K.A. Sultanova, S.K. Karakpaeva, Inclusive education as one of the main directions of reform in the education system, Research and Practice Studies, 2-2(25), 106–109 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Stepanova, A.V. Kuzmina. Features of socio-psychological adaptation of somatically impaired schoolchildren, Bulletin of Science and Education, 53, 68–70 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Sheshukova, E.N. Sinyavina, Psychological support for the personal development of adolescents studying in a boarding school, Scientific-Methodical Electronic Journal Concept, 8, 116–122 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Drozdikova-Zaripova, N.Y. Kostyunina. Helping Adolescents with Health Problems to Become Socially Competent, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(6), 1079–1090 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fridh, et al., Subjective health complaints and exposure to peer victimization among disabled and non-disabled adolescents: A population-based study in Sweden, Scandinavian journal of public health, 46(2), 262–271 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Parr, et al. Peer emotion socialization and somatic complaints in adolescents Journal of Adolescence, 50, 22–30 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.