E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- N.V. Biryukova, The possibilities of contextual learning for the formation and development of personal meanings of learning among university students. The world of science, culture, and education, 2(75), 99–101 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Klikunov, Influence of network technologies on the transformation of higher education in Russia. Higher education in Russia, 3, 78–85 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Markov, Higher education before the challenges of the network society: philosophical plots. Higher education in Russia, 30(2), 100–111 (2021) DOI: 10.31992 / 0869-3617-2021-30-2-100-111 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Noskova, D.V. Goloukhova, A.S. Proskurina, T.H. Nguyen, Digitalization of the Educational Environment: Risk Assessment of Distance Education by Russian and Vietnamese Students. Higher Education in Russia, 30(1), 156–167 (2021) doi: 10.31992/0869-3617-2021-30-1-156-167. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Goncharova, G.B. Pronchev, K.G. Pronchev, E.I. Krichever, Accessibility of distance learning forms for Russians, 7, 168–178 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kukushkina, Teacher’s personal page in the social network as a tool of pedagogical interaction. Higher education in Russia, 29(12), 156–166 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.31992/0869-3617-2020-29-12-156-166 [Google Scholar]
- I.A.Z. Aidrus, R.R. Asmyatullin, World experience in the use of distance education technologies. Higher education in Russia, 5, 139–145 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Vezirov, R.D. Huseynov, I.S. Huseynova, E.A. Pirmagomedova, Information and communication subject environment of the university in the development of cognitive activity of future bachelors of pedagogical education, 11, 305–309 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Abakumova, G. Zvezdina, A. Grishina, E. Zvezdina, E. Dyakova, Student Attitudes Towards Online Education during the COVID-19 Viral Outbreak of 2020: Distance Learning in a Time of Social Distance September 2020 International Journal of Technology in Education and Science, 4(4), 256–266 (2020) DOI: 10.46328/ijtes.v4i4.107 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Krasko, L.G. Sergeeva, N.N. Mikhailova, Application of distance learning in technical universities. Higher education in Russia, 27(6), 135–139 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.Ch. Meskhi, L.E. Pustovaya, E.M. Bayan, A.D. Pustovaya, M.G. Zharkova, Remote technologies for mastering practical skills. Higher Education in Russia, 1, 110–114 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Scherbakova, D.N. Misirov, M.A. Akopyan, L.A. Ogannisyan, The student as a subject of transformative activity in the period of professional training. In the collection: E3S Web of Conferences. XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020” (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017515013 [Google Scholar]
- T. Shcherbakova, D. Misirov, M. Akobyan, I. Zhitnaya. Psychological aspects of security culture development for modern students. In the collection: «Web of Conferences» The conference proceedings APPSCONF-2019. Don State Technical Universyty, 03010 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20197203010 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Prokhorova, E.M. Kobozeva, O.N. Kolomyts, Innovative methods and forms of education as determining factors for improving the effectiveness of the quality of education, 6, 193–198, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Rapanta, L. Botturi, P. Goodyear, et al., Online University Teaching During and After the Covid-19 Crisis: Refocusing Teacher Presence and Learning ActivityPostdigital Science and Education, 2 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s42438-020-00155-y [Google Scholar]
- A. Skulmowski, G.D. Re, COVID‐19 as an accelerator for digitalization at a German university: Establishing hybrid campuses in times of crisis, Human Behavior & Emerging Technologies, 2, 212–216 (2020) DOI: https://doi. org/10.1002/hbe2.201 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.