E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- World Health Organization (WHO) (Press release) Archived from the original on 11 March 2020 https://www.who.int/director-general/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-covid-19---11-march-2020, (last accessed 2021/03/13) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Sorokin, E.D. Kasyanov, G.V. Rukavishnikov, et al.: The structure of anxious experiences associated with the spread of COVID-19: data from an online survey. Bulletin of the Russian State Medical University, 3, 77-84 (2020) DOI: 10.24075/vrgmu.2020.030 (last accessed 2021/03/13) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Reshetnikov, The non-evaluated challenges of the modern era. Psychological newspaper. Professional online edition (2020) https://psy.su/feed/8321, (last accessed 2021/03/13) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Alekhin, E.A. Dubinina, Pandemic: the view of a clinical psychologist. Arterial Hypertension, 26(3), 312–316 (2020) DOI: 10.18705/1607-419X-2020-26-3-312-316. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Bykhovets, M.V. Dan, D.A. Nikitina, International experience of research and practical recommendations to the population during Covid pandemic. Psychological newspaper. Professional online edition (2020) https://psy.su/feed/8378 (last accessed 2021/03/13) [Google Scholar]
- https://icd.who.int/browse10/2016/en#/F50.4, (last accessed 2021/03/13) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kovrov, E.I. Rasskazova, M.A. Lebedev. Insomnia and impairment of daytime functioning. Medical Council, 12, 55–59 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov. Psychology of contemporary age: challenges of uncertainty, complexity and diversity. Psychological Researches, 40(8), 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tedeschi, L. Calhoun. Posttraumatic Growth: Conceptual Foundations and Empirical Evidence. Psychological Inquiry, 15(1), 1–18 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kornell, J. Metcalfe. Study efficacy and the region of proximal learning framework. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition, 32(3), 609–622 (2006) DOI: 10.1037/0278-73184.108.40.2069 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kulikov, Psychology of mood (Saint-Petersburg, Izd-vo Sankt-Peterb. un-ta, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leont’ev, E.N. Osin, E.G. Lukovitskaya. Diagnosis of Uncertainty Tolerance: D. McLean Scales (Moscow, Smysl, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Yu. Strelnikova. Types of psychological and somatic consequences arising in employees of the EMERCOM of Russia in the process of professional activity. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Psychology, 1(9), 55–63(2016) DOI: 10.14529/psy160106 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bobrischev. Psychodiagnostic model for predicting personal resources of stress-overcoming behavior of employees of the State Fire Service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia during the period of adaptation to professional activity. Scientific notes of the University P.F. Lesgaft, 2(132), 221–226 (2016) DOI: 10.5930/issn.1994-4683.2016.02.132.p221-226 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zemskova, N.A. Kravtsova. The program of increasing the resilience and psychological stability of cadets of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia to extreme factors in the conditions of imitation of professional activity. Siberian psychological journal, 70, 42–58 (2018) DOI: 10.17223/17267080/70/4. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, E.D. Shekhter, A.M. Chernorizov. Preadaptation to uncertainty: unpredictable evolutionary routes (Moscow, Akropol’, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Rasskazova, A.Sh. Tkhostov. Insomnia Severity Index (Moscow, Smysl, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leont’ev. Test of meaningful orientation (Moscow, Smysl, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leont’ev, E.I. Rasskazova. Hardiness test (Moscow, Smysl, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hajduk, D. Dancík, J. Januska. Psychotic experiences in student populationduring the COVID-19 pandemic. Schizophrenia Research, 222, 520–521 (2020) DOI: 10.1016 / j.schres.2020.05.023 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.