E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- P.P. Oleinik and V.I. Brodskiy, Basic requirements to structure and contents of work execution design, J. Technology and construction operations organization 3(4), 35 – 38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Brodskiy, Safeguarding building and assembly works based on application of protecttion equipment, J. System technologies 1(26), 81-83 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Brodskiy Parametrs of the safety and fall arrest nets in buldings under construction XXII, International Scientific Conference «Сonstruction the formation of living environment 2019» (FORM-2019), Tashkent city, Uzbekistan (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovskiy, S.A. Sinenko and M.F. Kuzhin, Efficient organizational and technological diagrams for performing building and assembly works under conditions of operating enterprise reconstruction, J. Technology and construction operations organization 9, 51-55, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Brodskiy V. 2020 Dependence of trapping nets’ protective properties on structural layout, VIII International Scientific Siberian Transport Forum Trans-Siberia 2019, Achievements in the Field of Intelligent Systems and Computing”, Book Series (AISC, Volume 1116) 2, 277 – 284 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Shirshikov, B.V. Zhadanovskiy et al., Organizational and technology solutions of occupational safety in work execution designs (ASV, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, Construction operations organization (ASV, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, Development of technology and construction operations organization as driver for ensuring modernization in the national construction industry. J. Technology and construction operations organization 1(1), 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Evtushenko, Methods for solving extremal problems and their application in optimization systems (Nauka, Moscow, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Volkov, Integral equations. Variational calculation. Problem-solving procedures (Universitet Book House, Moscow, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Koptev, G.G. Orlov et al., Occupational safety in construction (Moscow, ASV, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.