E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A.V. Ginzburg, Building life cycle information modeling, Industrial and civil construction 9, 61-65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Kagan, S.V. Komissarov, Improving methods of flow chart formation in construction, Online Bulletin of VolgGASU 3, 17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Talapov, About the general scheme of the information model of construction object, News of higher educational institutions 1, 91-97 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Budzulyak, N.F. Seleznev, L.P. Moiseyev, and A.B. Ganbarov, Innovative approaches to construction system quality control organization: from the technical project up to the project realization, Pipeline transport: theory and practice 6, 40-44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Topchy, A.Y. Tokarsky, Improving the management of construction and installation work through the use of information models in the implementation of oversight procedures Building production 2, 0-35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Machado, C. Vilela Conceptual framework for integrating BIM and augmented reality in construction management, Journal of civil engineering and management 26(1) 83-94 (2020) doi: 10.3846/jcem.2020.11803 [Google Scholar]
- A. Naneva, M. Bonanomi, A. Hollberg, Habert, G. and D. Hall Integrated BIM-Based LCA for the Entire Building Process Using an Existing Structure for Cost Estimation in the Swiss Context, Sustainability 12(9), (2020) doi: 10.3390/su12093748 [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Kuzina, Formation of the “executive” information model at the construction stage (C-BIM), Science and business: ways to develop 7, 43-47 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Morozenko, D.V. Krasovskiy, Logic mathematical function of forming the communications in the organizational structure of the project based on the matrix of key events, Scientific and technical bulletin of the Volga region 6, 57-59 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Schimanski, Pasetti Monizza G., C. Marcher and D.T. Matt, Development of a BIM-based production planning and control system for Lean Construction through advancement and integration of existing management techniques, Frontiers of engineering management, (2020) doi: 10.1007/s42524-020-0105-5 [Google Scholar]
- Ya.V. Zharov, Organizational technological design in construction based on an intelligent planning unit, Bulletin of civil engineers 6, 193-199 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, A.N. Markov, Model of production potential of roof structures of residential multi-storey buildings, Prospects for the development of the construction complex 1, 86-94 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Kuzhin, S.S. Safronov, Information modeling in the organization of construction production, System technology 4, 72-77 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Al-Saeed, D.J. Edwards, S. Scaysbrook, Automating construction manufacturing procedures using BIM digital objects (BDOs) Case study of knowledge transfer partnership project in UK, Construction innovation England, (2020) doi: 10.1108/CI-12-2019-0141 [Google Scholar]
- H. Deng, H. Hong, D.H. Luo, Y.C. Deng and C. Su, Automatic Indoor Construction Process Monitoring for Tiles Based on BIM and Computer Vision, Journal of construction engineering and management 146(1) (2020) doi: 10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0001744 [Google Scholar]
- M. Hamooni, M. Maghrebi, J.M. Sardroud, and S. Kim, Extending BIM Interoperability for Real-Time Concrete Formwork Process Monitoring, Applied sciences-basel 10(3), (2020) doi: 10.3390/app10031085 [Google Scholar]
- T. Moses, D. Heesom, D. Oloke, Implementing 5D BIM on construction projects: contractor perspectives from the UK construction sector, Journal of engineering design technology, (2020) doi: 10.1108/JEDT-01-2020-0007 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Chen, B.T. Adey, C. Haas and D.M. Hall, Using look-ahead plans to improve material flow processes on construction projects when using BIM and RFID technologies, Construction innovation England (2020) doi: 10.1108/CI-11-2019-0133 [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Andujar-Montoya, A. Galiano-Garrigos, V. Echarri-Iribarren and C. Rizo-Maestre, BIM-LEAN as a Methodology to Save Execution Costs in Building Construction-An Experience under the Spanish Framework, Applied scenes-basel 10(6), 2020 doi: 10.3390/app10061913 [Google Scholar]
- P. Mesaros, T. Mandicak, A. Behunova Use of BIM technology and impact on productivity in construction project management, Wireless networks, (2020) doi: 10.1007/s11276-020-02302-6 [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Titova, V.A. Volkodav, The history and development of the classification system for the construction industry, Construction of unique buildings and structures 1, 20-29 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Gorlov, B.V. Zhadanovsky, V.N. Kabanov, Catalog of progressive technological processes of the main types of construction and installation works (Moscow Institute of Gosstroy of the USSR, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Se Kim, Sa Kim, D.E. Lee, Sustainable Application of Hybrid Point Cloud and BIM, Method for Tracking Construction Progress Sustainability 12(10), (2020) doi: 10.3390/su12104106 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.