E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- L. Pazdera, Topolar. Application of the acoustic emission method for assessing the frost resistance of concrete, ussian Journal of Nondestructive Testing 2, 87-92 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Hyeonggil Choia, Wenyan Zhangb, Yukio Hamaa, Method for determining early-age frost damage of concrete by using air-permeability index and influence of early-age frost damage on concrete durability, Construction and Building Materials 153, 630-639 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Nesvetaev, Patent for invention No. RU 2059243 C1. Application number 94005775/33. Date of publication 27.04.1996. [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Pertseva, A.D. Selezneva, D.A. Pulnikova, Verification of the reliability of accelerated methods for determining the frost resistance of concrete, Systems. Methods. Technologies 1(37), 85-90 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yurgaytis et al., E3S Web of Conferences 164, 02023 (2020) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bolotova and G. Treskina, Collection of works of an international research conference (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bolotova, Science Review 18, 186 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lapidus and I. Abramov, E3S Web of Conferences 33, 03066 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Topchiy et al., IJCIET 1, 985-993 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Topchiy and E. Kochurina, System technologies 1 (26), 107 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.