E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- F. Hao, Q. Xiao and K. Chon, COVID-19 and China’s Hotel Industry: Impacts, a Disaster Management Framework, and Post-Pandemic Agenda, Int. J. Hosp. Manag. 90 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Forsythe, L.B. Kahn, F. Lange and D. Wiczer, Labor demand in the time of COVID-19: Evidence from vacancy postings and UI claims, J. Public Econ. 189, 104238 (2020) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Trietsch and K.R. Baker, PERT 21: Fitting PERT/CPM for use in the 21st century Int. J. Proj. Manag. 30, 490–502 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y-R Wang, C-Y Yu and H-H Chan, Predicting construction cost and schedule success using artificial neural networks ensemble and support vector machines classification models, Int. J. Proj. Manag. 30,470–8 2012 [Google Scholar]
- T. Kim, Y. Kim and H. Cho, Dynamic production scheduling model under due date uncertainty in precast concrete construction, J. Clean. Prod. 257, 120527 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cadarso and R. de Celis, Integrated airline planning: Robust update of scheduling and fleet balancing under demand uncertainty, Transp. Res. Part C Emerg. Technol. 81 227–45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Lambrechts, E. Demeulemeester and W. Herroelen, Proactive and reactive strategies for resource-constrained project scheduling with uncertain resource availabilities, J. Sched. 11, 121–36 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Deblaere, E. Demeulemeester and W. Herroelen, Reactive scheduling in the multi-mode RCPSP, Comput. Oper. Res. 38, 63–74 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.